Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty, 57 Y/o Looking Old!

I decided to have my eyes done just recently and...

I decided to have my eyes done just recently and am a totally decisive person. From decision to surgery will be 4 weeks! My surgery is Dec 5th and I want it done yesterday. I am having a traditional upper where they remove the loose skin in the crease of my eye. Under the eye, he will remove the "bad" fat in my pouches, pull a little tighter, add a little "good " fate removed from around my belly button. (I am hoping The Doc removes about 20 more pounds than he needs...) The incision will be on the inside of the lower lid so no scar. I am also asking him to remove a couple of annoying little moles and such. So. I have completed my pre-op, ekg, bloodwork and check up and I am good to go. Just have to wait now!

I want to do my chin/neck next

I am going to have Dr. Jabs look at my chin. Regretting not having him do it ll at once... I am still losing weight. Lost almost 50 lbs in the past 1.5 years so hope to get to goal before neck. Then tummy? One week until eye surgery.
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

I interviewed 5 surgeons and went with the first one I met. Dean Jabs in Bethesda MD. We just clicked. I looked at all his before and after photos and he was extremely thorough. But most importantly he focused on my concern only and did not try to sell me on any other procedure which other docs did. Dr. Jabs. also was very clear about what type of surgery was best for me, where as others I talked to listed different options and seemed to want me to decide. I am having a traditional upper where they remove the loose skin in the crease of my eye. Under the eye, he will remove the "bad" fat in my pouches, pull a little tighter, add a little "good " fate removed from around my belly button. (I am hoping he removes about 20 more pounds than he needs...) He was also very clear about recovery, bruising and such. What will speed up recovery, icing, sleeping upright, etc. Just covered all subjects. Very much put me at ease.