30-year Old Reconstructive Implants; Had Become Painful and Needed to Be Replaced - Bethesda, MD

Bilateral mastectomies 30 years ago with...

Bilateral mastectomies 30 years ago with reconstruction. Implants had ruptured and calcified, and had become painful. Decided to replace implants because I'm worth it! Very happy with results; ease of dressing and natural appearance. Procedures to accomplish replacement were fairly straightforward and little discomfort.
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

I highly recommend Dr. Magge. He is personable and professional, and genuinely cares about his patients and his work. He has made himself available to me any time I may have had a complication, which I haven't, but it's nice to know he's there at the ready. He discussed my options with me and we agreed upon a course of action. He informed me of all possible risks, however small; there were no adverse reactions. He also told me what I could reasonably expect, and I received just that. I'm so glad I found him!