40 Year Old Mom- Breast Augmentation - Bethesda, MD

I have always been flat chested. I just never...

I have always been flat chested. I just never developed, and was always insecure of my body. I wore a padded bra, silicone inserts, all sorts of things for decades. I always wanted a boob job, but wanted to wait until I finished breastfeeding. My breasts never grew during pregnancy or breastfeeding. I recently lost weight and body fat; and of course lost any volume in my breasts. I am very active and fit, this was my only problem area. I was as flat as a board. My friend highly recommended Dr. Richards, and her results were great.

I was very nervous about the whole process. Dr. Richards & his staff were great, and made me feel comfortable asking questions. After trying on sizes, I decided on 350cc Mentor Silicone Round Moderate Profiles. I recovered very quickly from the surgery, and went back to work after 5 days. I have a great natural result-from 32AAA to a 34c. My body is now very proportional, and I feel so comfortable wearing gym clothes and even a bikini. I really should have done this long ago. Dr. Richards did an excellent job with the sizing and my scarring is minimal. I am very happy with my results, and I will recommend Dr. Richards to my friends.
Bethesda Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Richards is an excellent doctor, he was very kind and helpful throughout the whole process. I highly recommend him! I felt comfortable asking any questions, and I trusted him because of his expertise. He did a fantastic job, my results are natural as I requested. I also really liked my coordinator, Alicia, she was great in walking me through the procedure.