22yo 5'2 Size 6, 275cc High Profile Mentor Smooth Round Implants

At 15, I was. 30D/32C, unfortunately I got ill and...

At 15, I was. 30D/32C, unfortunately I got ill and lost 2stone in weight which I have never been able to recover.
I dropped down to a 32A/B with a slight bit of excess skin and I've wanted a boob job ever since!
I'm almost 3 weeks post op and I can honestly say I do NOT regret this decision one bit. It has changed my life for the better and even though I cannot currently show them off as I'm still in sports bras I can feel my confidence has sky rocketed and it can only get better from here...

3 weeks post op!

Well I've officially hit the 3 week mark! I'm lucky to not really have experienced any pain from my BA but I'd say days 14-21 have been quite challenging. I get phases of itching around the outer sides and even though it only lasts a few minutes it's infuriating.
I think they've settled in to place now but they've still got more fluffing to do. Still quite hard too but I can definitely feel them softening up & I can start to move them around a little now. Once they've fully healed I'm going to have an amazing cleavage!!
I'm in 32D sports bras but I've got to admit they're starting to feel a bit tight. Who says small implants don't go a long way?
My scars still have a slight amount of scabbing of them but that's completely normal :)

I'll do an update with all my previous photos I've taken so I can show my journey so far in a nice little slideshow.

Next update will be at my 1 month anniversary!!
London Physician

Dr Maurino Joffily. Unfortunately due to circumstances out of my control Dr Maurion Joffily wasn't my first choice of surgeon. I had booked with another surgeon but 3 weeks before my op date I recieved a letter in the post to say he had been dismissed and I had been given Dr Joffily instead. Obviously this was a massive concern to me as it was so close to the operation date (they even moved my surgery forward by one day to the 10/11/16 instead of 11/11/16) I had a pre op appointment booked for 3/11/16 where I got to meet him for a whole 5 minutes. He didn't even take my measurements, just went on the notes from the previous surgeon. The only thing he did do was discuss my chosen cc. I had previously decided on 300cc HP but he took one look at me and said due to my frame he would have highly recommend 275cc as the 300 would give too much side boob and wouldn't have the natural look I was aiming for. On the day of my op he came to see me to take some photos and that was that! Off I went to theatre and next thing I know I've woken up and been taken back to my room. I believe he came to see me an hour or so after surgery but to be honest I was off my face on the meds so I could be making that up! I've had one post op appointment scheduled so far where I had my stutures removed by that was done by a nurse and another where I had some concerns and again was only seen by nurse. Overall I have met my plastic surgeon for probably no more than 15-20 minutes! Despite this I am very happy with my results so far and I have recommended him to friends. I think if I had had my original consultation with him I feel like I would know him a lot better.