27 Years Old, 5'5" 150lbs, Athletic, 445/485cc implants

I have a breast augmentation scheduled for May...

I have a breast augmentation scheduled for May 26th with Dr. David Stephens. I plan to go under the muscle with a silicone implant, placed via inframammary incision.
I am 27 years old, currently about a B cup, and am 5'5", about 150lbs. I have a very muscular and athletic body, with big thighs and a round bottom. I want to get the augmentation to balance my curves and become proportional. My goal is a full D-DD, but in the end the cup size is not a huge deal for me, as long as it looks good and fits my body. When I last met with Dr. Stephens we both discussed and thought a 485cc implant would look good, and not too big. I have my pre-op meeting with him tomorrow where we will choose the final size.

Got my scripts and post-surgical bra today!

It's finally feeling more official. I picked up my prescription from the pharmacy today, and the lady asked if I was starting my own pharmacy! It was a lot, but I will be well prepared (thanks doc!) so I'm ok with everything I got. The total with insurance was just over $50. Not bad.
The post-surgical bra came in and I immediately took it out of its package to try it on. Holy cow it smelled sooooo strongly of detergent. I will have to wash it before the surgery. The package says its "treated" to prevent bacteria from forming and infection, but it just smells like someone dumped fabric softener all over it. The good news is my bedroom smells nice now. Haha.

The bra I got from amazon. Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/Post-op-after-breast-enlargement-reduction/dp/B00VEKWENQ?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01

I also bought a long-handled shower brush and pill box to make life easier for myself. Now I'll just be counting down the days until I upgrade the girls...

Finally did it!

My check in time ended up being 7am and I was under by 8.
All of the nurses and staff at Dr. Stephens office were amazing.
They ended up placing a 445cc in my right breast, and 485 in my left -round textured. I still haven't looked under the bandages, but I don't feel like I need to hurry. I'm in too much pain to try any extra movement today.

One interesting thing for me today was being put under. I've never been put out but it was kind of cool. I went to sleep in a robe on a table and woke up in a chair in my clothes covered in a blanket. LOL.

I'm noticing a little bit more pain in my left side where the larger implant was placed. I will just try to nap a bit more, I'm thinking the pain will subside.

12 Days Post

Can't believe it's already been 12 days. It seems like the swelling does not want to go away. My boobs are still really firm and swollen. There has been some muscle tightness in my left breast especially. I have had some seeeerious sensitivity in my nipples and incisions. The incisions sting really badly when I have my strap on but if I lean back at like a 45 degree angle it takes the pressure off of it and relieves it. I have had some stingers that hurt so bad I thought the incision had actually split open- turns out it's fine. :) The great thing is my boobs look so good! Better in clothing at the moment, actually. I am pleased with my results and I know they will only get better over time.

Photo update of six days post op

Bellevue Plastic Surgeon