Breast Implant Exchange - Beaverton, OR

Thirteen years ago (and after 3 babies), I had...

Thirteen years ago (and after 3 babies), I had breast augmentation. I chose 350cc saline implants. I knew within one month I had gone too small - I'm not a small woman - 5'8", 155lbs. So over the years, I knew I would eventually make a change to larger implants. When I was ready, I went to see 3 different surgeons. Dr. Streu was the last one. She was so different from the first two - so kind and she seemed to understand exactly what I wanted my results to be. She answered all my questions - she even called to give me her solution to making my breasts a little more even (they turned out so symmetrical!). I ended up with 620cc silicone implants - and a very natural look for my body. I couldn't be happier with my whole experience. The staff at the Waldorf Clinic are fabulous, and Dr.Streu - her skills and bedside manner are absolutely the best I have experienced. Thank you, Dr.Streu!
Portland Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Streu has an amazing bedside manner, that is genuine and caring. Her skills as a surgeon make her a truly top notch surgeon. She is not only there for you during your decision-making process - answering all of your questions, but well after your surgery and healing have taken place. I highly recommend Dr.Streu!