45 YY, and 3 Kids Later, Along with a C-section Belly - Beachwood, OH

I have done some research and looked at a few...

I have done some research and looked at a few doctors in the Cleveland area. After speaking with the ladies at each office, I have decided to do a consultation with Dr. Leedy. The prices in this area are extremely high compared to California and Florida. I am assuming supply and demand would have something to do with it.

I have never had a butt or breasts my whole 45 years of existence, however, I didn't have all this fat around my mid-section or back, so why not take the fat from those areas and give me a butt to remember!!!! My consultation is September 20, wish me luck.

Before

Boy I need lipo, tummy tuck and bbl

Getting Excited

Well, I had to reschedule my consultation until October 14. After following some of the ladies on here that recently had their procedures, I am getting so excited. I just don't know what to expect. I know that I want lipo from my stomach, back and flanks for a BBL but I think I also need a tummy tuck to get the results that I want but I don't want to spend $10-$12 when most of the ladies on here aren't spending that type of money to get great results. But, I don't want to take the time to go to Miami to get my procedure done. (Even though I am in the Orlando area twice a year, every year). Thoughts from anyone. And another Dr. that I consulted with quoted me $20k for the BBL...wtf

Consultation tomorrow --so excited

Well, my Dr. said that he suggests a tummy tuck and fat transfer from my inner thighs and waist. I guess I will have to work off the fat in my back. I am really most concerned about my mid-section anyway and hopefully getting rid of this fat, will also help my blood pressure.

I am so excited about my consultation. I will let you know how it goes.

Burst my bubble :(

Well, I thought that the whole procedure would run me between 7-9,000 at the most because that is what was given to me over the phone as a rough estimate. Well, the quote today came in at $13,868, which I was a little skeptical about paying $9,000 but $14,000 is probably out of the question for me. So, like most of the people on here say they have been thinking about it for years, I guess I will be in that same boat, which in the next four years, I won't want it.

So, Dr. Leedy however was very nice and very professional. He didn't sell me a pipe dream or try to say that he can give me something that he couldn't. He was able to show me what it may look like when he is completed. He answered all of my questions and gave me his recommendations. If I do decide to get it done, he would be the Dr. I would go to. Just a little upset that I was told one price over the phone and it came in about $5,000 higher than expected.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Thus far, my interactions with Dr. Leedy have been great. His staff are really friendly and answer all my questions. He also sent me a personal email once I went online to schedule a consultation. The only thing that I didn't like was I had to pay for my consultation the DAY that I scheduled it and its non-refundable. I thought this was a bit different.