45 YY, and 3 Kids Later, Along with a C-section Belly - Beachwood, OH

I have done some research and looked at a few...

I have done some research and looked at a few doctors in the Cleveland area. After speaking with the ladies at each office, I have decided to do a consultation with Dr. Leedy. The prices in this area are extremely high compared to California and Florida. I am assuming supply and demand would have something to do with it.

I have never had a butt or breasts my whole 45 years of existence, however, I didn't have all this fat around my mid-section or back, so why not take the fat from those areas and give me a butt to remember!!!! My consultation is September 20, wish me luck.

Before

Boy I need lipo, tummy tuck and bbl
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Thus far, my interactions with Dr. Leedy have been great. His staff are really friendly and answer all my questions. He also sent me a personal email once I went online to schedule a consultation. The only thing that I didn't like was I had to pay for my consultation the DAY that I scheduled it and its non-refundable. I thought this was a bit different.