Made in Thailand - Breast Lift with Implants - Thailand

I'm a 36 year old wife with two girls, 10 and 7. ...

I'm a 36 year old wife with two girls, 10 and 7. My weight has gone up and down ever since I had my children. Last year I started my body transformation and signed up for the Michelle Bridges 12wbt. Since starting in September 2013 I've lost a surprising 20 kgs!! I feel so fit and healthy and look amazing.

However as a side effect of breast feeding and changes in weight my breasts have become deflated and saggy. I think I've wanted my boobs "fixed up" for at least 6 years. I always thought it would be too expensive and I would be selfish spending that much on myself. It's become difficult to buy nice dresses, tops or swimmers as I have to buy ones that hide how much they sag.

I've been with my husband for 20 years and he has always been very supportive of my body transformation and encouraged me to look into having the surgery overseas. I joined the Cosmetic International Holiday Facebook page and saw all these beautiful women having the surgery I've always wanted. I made contact with them a month ago and was given a free quote. The price was surprisingly affordable so I decided to send some photos through to have a proper assessment. Just as I thought I have stage 3 ptosis (sag) and need a breast lift with implants.

After a long chat with the hubby we decided to go ahead and book in for the surgery. I'm scheduled to fly out of Australia on the 4th of September for Phuket. The company I'm booked with have been so helpful and have answered any silly question I've had. I've researched loads of websites and feel comfortable with the decision to have this surgery overseas. It would be just too expensive to have it done here and on the plus side I get to enjoy a holiday in Thailand while I recover.

I phoned my Mum to tell her and was surprised when she was so supportive of the idea. I've got large breasts already and when I've mentioned to my friends in the past about wanting to have it done they have all come back with "you don't need a boob job lol!" So it's lovely to have my mother's support. She has even decided to come over to Phuket with me so she can be there when I wake up.

I'm feeling a little nervous but excited about having it done and now I just have to wait 6 months til my dream can become a reality. I will update you all as it gets closer to the day. If anyone has any questions about the company I've booked with please feel free to contact me.

3 months to go!

Time is flying now. 3 months down 3 months to go until my surgery. I'm not as nervous as I was when I first booked the procedure. I'm glad I've had some time to adjust to the idea too. I'm now getting very excited and can't sot looking at boobs on the internet :-)

35 days to go

Not long now...but it seems like forever to wait still. I'm still looking for my wish boobs and getting a collection of what I like the looks of. I'll get an idea but also be guided by what Dr Piyapas suggests. I'm currently a 10D/DD so after a lift and implants I'm assuming I'll stay about the same size? Just want them perky and something that will look hot in a string bikini. That's something I've never been able to wear before...ever!

More wish boobs

19 days to go and I think I've got a clear idea of what I'd like my results to look like. I'm thinking high profile with silicone implants.

5 days to go!

I'm feeling excited and impatient now. I've got most of my bag packed and the reality of this trip is starting to set in. I get a little nervous at times but feel like I'm mentally ready for this. The last few weeks have just flown by. I'll try and update you all while I'm over there depending of course on internet access etc. wish me luck :-)

Day of Surgery!!!

I've had all my tests done yesterday. Fit for surgery!!! Just arrived at the hospital and waiting to be taken to theatre. Feeling very excited and just want to get in there!!!!

Discharged today

Hi girls. Thanks for all the well wishes. I tried to update while in hospital but it wouldn't send through for some reason. The operation all went well. It was a much bigger operation than I had expected though. I was on the table for 10 hrs! I finally got back to my room about 11.45pm. First day post op is a bit of a blur but I was able to get up today and move around. Back has been pretty sore from the hospital bed but boobs don't feel too bad. Just like hard rocks stuck on my chest lol. My doctor was amazing. Explained everything clearly and even held my hand while I was put to sleep...that was so comforting as I was getting really nervous at that point. I'm still wrapped up in bandages and have my drains in until Wednesday. Can't wait to see them! Thanks for all the well wishes. It means a lot. X x

Heading home

I arrived back in Australia yesterday and am waiting at airport ready to fly back to Bowen this morning. I can't wait to see my family again. 12 days is a long time to be away from them.

Drains were removed last Wednesday and I got to see my new breasts for the first time. It was an overwhelming moment. They were perfect. Exactly how I imagined they would look. For the first time I could look at myself in the mirror and not wish I looked different.

Sutures were removed on Sunday and dressings are left off now. I'm just applying antibacterial cream to scars twice a day and showering with a special soap.

Pain has been minimal. More tightness and a bit of swelling if I don't rest enough. So happy I have done this and having surgery and recovering in Phuket has been a very positive experience.

13 days post op

Wow! How time flies. This time two weeks ago I was having all sorts of pre-theatre tests and was feeling both excited and nervous for what was about to happen. Breasts are healing quickly. Still have bruising coming out but that's to be expected. I get tired very quickly so I'm resting/napping often. Thanks for all the messages of support girls I really appreciate it. Take care xx

3 weeks post op

It will be 3 weeks tomorrow since I had my BL/BA. I've had a relaxing week and feel like my pain has improved heaps in the last few days :-). I still take my anti inflammatory meds twice a day (morning and night) as I believe they help with my swelling. Breasts are pretty good during the day but at night they feel very swollen and tight. Scars are healing well too. I've been put walking a few times this week and started with some light hand weights today. Energy levels have increased a bit which is good as I'm back to work Monday. :-(

3 weeks post op photos

I thought I'd share some pics to show you how they are healing now.

Back to work and taping scars

I started back at work on Monday. Doing night shifts this week which Is good cause it means lighter duties. Boobs were quite sore after work yesterday but I think it was because of the bra I was wearing. I find the sports back style more comfortable and that's what I'm wearing tonight and haven't had any pain. :-) I've also started taping my scars with micropore and it seems to really help as well. It's like the tape is taking away the pulling sensation I get on my scars from time to time. I've been worried about having a reaction to the tape though so have been taking it off every couple of days and having a days break from it. Has anyone else used tape and what are your thoughts?!

4 1/2 weeks post op

I'm continuing to heal well. No real pain now more of a discomfort from time to time. I'm sticking with light duties - no heavy lifting, no hanging washing out (yay!) etc until I'm 8 weeks. My Dr didn't give me any specific instructions but from my nursing experience I know it takes approx 6-8 wks for internal stitches to heal and I don't want to risk anything. I'm getting out and walking regularly and doing gentle arm raises but just not put added stress on my pectoral muscles. I love them! I didn't realise how much of an impact this would have on me mentally as well. I feel more confident and sexy than ever before.

8 weeks post op

I continue to heal well. I don't wake up feeling swollen and sore anymore. I've been able to go for a few short runs this week and have experienced no pain doing this. I just wear a really firm Lorna Jane sports top and this holds them in place. They have dropped slightly and I think they look very natural. Very happy!

Almost 3 months post op

Hi guys. I will be 3 months post op on Saturday. I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. The first month seems so distant now. My advice to new "boob" ladies is to hang in there. Take pain killers, rest up and allow your body to heal itself. I have had no real dramas. I had a few stitches poking out slightly but no wound separation or anything. I continue to wear a sportive bra 24/7 unless I'm swimming or showering. I paid too much for these so I'll not risking them dropping sooner than I'd like. They have dropped slightly into their natural position and look natural. I've always enjoyed sex but oh my goodness I love it so much more now that I feel more sexy and confident. Best decision ever! My only problem is finding bras without underwire. I've heard we shouldn't wear underwire now but just can't seem to find bras without now. Any suggestions? I've started using bio oil on my scars. I'll keep you updated on how it goes.
Thailand Plastic Surgeon

Dr Piyapas is an amazing doctor. He made me feel very comfortable and explained everything clearly. My surgery (BL and BA) took him 10 hours to do. No complications - he just didn't rush. He wanted everything perfect. I was laying on the table ready to go to sleep and felt very nervous. Dr Piyapas came over and held my hand and told me he would take very good care of me. That was the best thing. I went to sleep knowing I would be okay. Pain post op has been manageable with Panadol and anti inflammation tablets. Couldn't praise him or the Bangkok Phuket Hospital enough. Very impressed!