Breast Augmentation in Thailand?

I have been researching whether to get my breasts...

I have been researching whether to get my breasts done here in the UK or travel to Thailand. Of course Thailand comes out on top and it's nearly half the price.

I've requested a quote and sent my pictures to both destination beauty and medi makeover.
I have been given a quote from destination beauty with Dr. Kasemsak at Samtiivej Thonburi hospital. Has anyone been here or had this surgeon??
I'm still waiting to hear back from medi makeover.

I'm looking at going over April 2017.
Can anyone share their experiences at this hospital/with this surgeon, or suggest and recommend any good surgeons in Bangkok?

Thanks a lot

Glasgow or Thailand !?

Ok so I've looked back at all my research on Glasgow clinics and surgeons when I first started looking, and I'm looking at 'la belle forme' as I know a girl that went here and her boobs are great. Prices start from £3800 including one night in hospital and it's 5 minutes from home.
I have calculated as estimated cost of Thailand and the surgery and 7 nights stay in a hotel costs £2650, plus between £500 - £600 on a flight, and then insurance on top of this which can be as high as £300.
I'm now wondering if it's worth travelling all the way to Thailand to then have to travel that long flight home being uncomfortable, or pay a couple of hundred extra and get it done at home !!

Some pictures

Very flat chested, currently wear a 32A, I'm 5'6 and around 8,1/2st

Taimur Shoaib - consultation

Ahhh so today I booked in and paid for my consultation at la belle forme with Mr Shoaib on the 24th of this month. One step closer, I'm so excited!!

After a lot of research I finally booked a...

After a lot of research I finally booked a consultation with la belle forme in Glasgow which I mentioned in my last review but I thought I'd start a new one as I'm not going to Thailand anymore. My consultation cost £100 and the staff were so friendly. My surgeon Dr Taimor Shoaib was so nice and made me feel totally at ease, as I was a bit nervous about taking my top off in front of him. We had long chat discussing what I wanted and that I didn't want to go too big as I'm quite petite so it would look silly. He gave me the option of both tear drop and round but I choose round, with the biggest profile. He suggested I get 375cc and he wouldn't put any bigger inside me which I was totally fine with as I went in thinking I was getting around 300-325cc, so 375cc is plenty!! I'm just scared this will be to big??
I'm currently saving just now and will book my surgery in January to then have it done in march. He said he plans on putting it half under the muscle. What do you girls think? Will this be too big on me?

Stats ...
Currently - 32A
Height - 5'6
Weight - 8st
Age - 19

Glasgow Plastic Surgeon

Great, made me feel at ease