Ideal Implant- Love It! - Baltimore, MD

I decided to go with the Ideal Implant and I love...

I decided to go with the Ideal Implant and I love it! After, breastfeeding too babies, I was left with nothing. I was not happy with my breast so I decided to pay a visit to Dr. Schuster. I decided to go with the Ideal Implant. They feel the most natural to touch and look very natural. I had a picture from when I was breastfeeding my son and asked Dr. Schuster if we could accomplish the look and we did!!!! I am very happy I decided to go with the Ideal Implant. They are the perfect size for my body and they look amazing!!!
Baltimore Plastic Surgeon

I have never met such a caring Dr/Surgeon like Dr. Schuster. From beginning to end he always listened to me carefully and answered all my questions. I am a proud Mami of two nursed babies, but once I stopped nursing I was left with no breast (not even like before nursing). So I went and made an appointment with Dr. Schuster and showed him a picture of what I would like my breast to look like. (This picture was of me during the time of nursing, which was a 34D.) And well.... He made my dream come true! I am very confident now and I love my Ideal Implants! They are soft to the touch and they look amazing! They look like my old picture!! Thanks Dr. Schuster for everything! I love my new breasts! Not to even mention that the staff is amazing!!!