Needed Scars Filled -Dr Greco wouldn't do it, finally found Dr Brandow who helped - Bala Cynwyd, PA

I needed some scars filled & made an appt to have...

I needed some scars filled & made an appt to have it done after my consult. I waited a few weeks & couldn't wait to finally get them filled. When i was sitting in his chair he came in and said he wasn't going to do it. That i needed to see a shrink first because i was so upset about them. I had a resurfacing done & it left me with scars from another doctor. But that's why i went to him to have some filled. I wasn't asking for a miracle.
He wouldn't do it even tho i begged since waited so long. He did take a mole off my face years ago & he did a nice job but now that's back. He was nice but if he didn't think he could do it then i would have went to another doctor & not have waited so long for him & then having him make me feel like i was crazy. I never went back. Heard he was good so that's why i went to him but I'll never go back because you should never make a patient feel like their crazy because of something their there to see you about.

Dr Brandow is the best!

I had a face lift, fat transfer & blue peel from Dr Brandow who is in Phila in May. He took care of my fat loss & fixed the scars I had from a LSL years ago. It's amazing how you can go to one doctor & feel like a fool then go to another one who understands. I was so lucky to find Dr Brandow. I wish i found him sooner. I've been to so many doctors for fillers & lasers to help my damage & Dr Brandow was the best in the bunch. He doesn't push anything on you & only recommends what you really need. Not into it for the money. He's so sweet, caring & polite. Very soft spoken. I would recommend him for any kind of surgery or fillers. I just got back from seeing him & he gave me more filler for the scars fat couldn't help. I would def tell anyone who needs fixing or any surgery to check him out. He makes you feel so comfortable. I told the staff I wish I could put him in my bathroom closet.
Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon