Tummy Tuck with Mini BBL with Dr. Salama - Aventura, FL

Hello ladies I had started a review for a BBL a...

Hello ladies I had started a review for a BBL a few months ago but I decided to reschedule my surgery for October 11th and I changed my procedure to a tummy tuck and mini BBL just to make the bottom of my booty fuller and to fill in a few dents. I have already had a BBL in the past like 3 yrs ago. I liked my results but I felt like I needed more fat at the bottom. Also I gained about 18lbs since my BBL procedure and I am working on going down at least 10lbs before my surgery, i signed up to LA fitness and I have been going to the gym religiously to build my legs and tone my body. I will post more pics soon but for now I will post the pics I sent Dr. Salamas office, who by the way have been so awesome with me so far. I paid for the recovery home in full and booked my flight. I still have a balance for the surgery but its only about $5,699. Overall I'm excited to get rid of this skin and have a brand new belly and finally fix the little imperfections on my booty. Well that's all for now I'm going to sleep cause tomorrow I have to go to work and stack that $$$$

Happy Wednsday Ladies!!

Don't got much to update but I finally got my vacation time approved for the surgery. I just need to go to the Dr and make sure there's nothing I need to work on, I do have hypothyroidism but it didn't affect me at all with my other surgery....im kind of nervous but exited at the same time because its been a while I have gotten on plane and I will be going by myself thank god Dr.Salama has a recovery home that includes the pick up and drop off to and from the airport, meals and much more....does anybody know if passports are required if your just flying in the US? And is anybody getting surgery in October 2016??

6 days PO. The pain!

Hi ladies sorry I haven't not updated lately. The past few days after surgery which was 10/11 have been hell...I been in so much pain. No appetite, it is now the 6th day PO and I'm finally coming back to life. I even got up to make me a sandwich and ate an orange. I literall7was forcing myself to eat the first days after surgery it was torture. I had a mini BBL and full tummy tuck. I will post pics soon. I should be getting my drains removed tomorrow. I have a friend helping me at the hotel and the driver Jason has been so amazing. He's punctual and helpful I really recommend him if you need a driver when your coming out of town for these surgery's. I had my preop with Dr Salama the same morning of the surgery. He was very straight forward and explained everything I needed to know....I didn't have enough fat for the mini BBL so he had to liposuction my back and I added my saddlebags aka outer thighs. It was a plus because now I won't have back fat with a flat stomach lol. Yes but besides the pain it had been a great experience with Dr Salama and his staff. I will update more tomorrow after my post open visit.

Post op visit and massage

Today I got my second massage but they didn't remove my drains. I'm so tiered of them but the nurse said if they are not draining under 25cc by Wednesday than I'll take them with me to Houston and removed them over there. So fingers crossed. I miss my husband and my kids so much. My friend keeps me some company but I think I'm homesick. By the way the massages hurt so make sure you take a painkiller before the massages. I don't have an appetite so the Dr recommended me to get ensure shakes if I'm not able to eat too much solid food. I took my first BM today and I feel relieved. It wasent easy but I did it. Having both procedures is painful but I survived it. I had a full tummy tuck with liposuction in the flanks, back and outer thighs and a mini BBL. Below is posted the pics from today I will post more soon.

6 days PO Pics

6 days PO Pics

9 days PO more pics. TT and mini BBL

Ok I'm 9 days PO today and I'm so happy already with my results. My husband is happy as well. He said he loves my shape. I'm still swollen and bruised of course this takes time but I can already see a good result. For the mini BBL I asked for more roundness at the bottom and better shape and that's exactly what he did. He also lipoed my saddlebags and hips because my previous surgeon added way too much and I felt akward with it. I wanted a more athletic look. I still feel little pains here and there but I no longer take the percocet, instead intake advil. I'm surprised on how fast I'm healing. Washed my garment took a shower even had dinner ready by the time hubby got home with the kids.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

DR Salama and his staff where amazing and very knowledgeable. Everything was organized and smooth. That was very important to me as an out of town patient.