46 Yr Old 7 C Section Births..... - Aventura, FL

My story has been similar to others; I've watched...

My story has been similar to others; I've watched this sight for a few months then decided it was my time to shine. I originally chose Yily except my passport was denied due to an old child support issue..So I was then faced with the task of finding an equally great doctor in the states. That doctor is non other than: Moises Salama. I've read and seen great reviews. I'm two weeks away from becoming a Salama Doll. After losing $500 on the failed trip to Dominican Republic; I hope Salama transforms my body into my dream.

My hemo rose from 10.7 to 11.4

I could not be more blessed as I am right now. God is so good...target is 12 for surgery..

Moving forward ladies. #GloryBeToGod

Ladies I received the best news yesterday. I'm going to be keeping my original date of Dec 6th with Dr. Salamas. However ; I am required to do the cell save procedure @ $500. I'm fine with this because safety comes first. I grabbed my arnicare tablets from the local health store. I'm taking 325 mg of iron 3 times daily...saw a level from 10.7 to 11.4 in 10 days.
Miami Plastic Surgeon