Mommy Makeover with Dr.Salama

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Just sent off my deposit to Dr.Salama's office for...

Just sent off my deposit to Dr.Salama's office for my mommy makeover - TT, BL, & Implant Exchange (currently have 900cc mod+ Saline w/ Benelli Lift and looking to downsize to a more neutral size implant with lollipop/anchor lift) as well as BBL. I will be having my MMO in March of 2017 and BBL in July of 2017. I am currently 22 weeks into my second pregnancy and due this mid Sept of 2016, so will have a solid 5 months to loose as much baby weight as I can before my first surgery! My wedding is Nov of 2017 so should have enough time for my last surgery (BBL) to drop and fluff! Just wanting to start/share my journey!

Pre Pregnancy Photos (before)

Here are some of my photo's rite before I found out I was pregnant for the second time!

Guilty

I've been thinking a lot about my surgeries I have booked next year and am starting to feel really guilty about leaving my daughter who will be 2.5 and my newest who will only be 5 months, for almost 2 weeks each time I fly to Florida. Is there any other mamma's who have left there baby with family for that long of time? I will be leavin them with their daddy my first trip and gramma the second. But I'm wondering if an almost 2 week period away from them especially the new baby, will stress her out? I really want these surgeries, and I am going to go forward with it, have sent off deposits, just feeling a little guilty and maybe selfish :(

"cellsaver" by Haemonetics with Dr Salama???

Nancy just informed me of this extra precaution service Dr Salama offers during a BBL procedure for an additional cost. Have any of you ladies used it? I am seriously considering it and would like to hear others experiences!

Flights Booked! Where should we stay?!

Have officially booked my flights for my first SX date on March 13th,2017! Mommy Makeover - TT with implant downsize and switch to silicone, as well as lift (I'm assuming at least lollipop!) So excited! It is happening! Just looking around for hotels, and condos on airbnb. Does anybody have any great recommendations for our stay?! Don't want to spend an arm and a leg at a hotel, but also don't want to end up in a dump on airbnb! Any referrals would be greatly appreciated! I'm bringing my mom with me to take care of me during my stay!

5 more months!

March can't come soon enough! I had my second daughter 3 weeks ago and cannot wait to get my body back! I started my diet (Ideal Protein) last week and am down 10lbs since starting the diet and 30 total since my daughter was born. I'm trying my hardest to loose 60+lbs by then and I think it's totally achievable with this diet. I did the same diet after my first daughter was born and had great success in loosing a large amount of weight in a short period of time, similar to what I'm looking to loose this time. I'm so ready to get my body back and get my boobs re-done. I've never really been happy with my boobs since my first augmentation so they are what I'm most nervous about. I just want nice perky boobs and to be able to feel confident while bra less and naked in the mirror and in front of my fiancé.

M

Air BNB booked ?? flights booked ?? March can't come soon enough ????????

Exactly 13 weeks!

I can barely wait! 13 more weeks until my first surgery with dr Salama. I gave birth to my second daughter 12.5 weeks ago, and am down 60lbs of the 80-90 I gained this time when i was pregnant. I know I know, it's a ridiculous amount but it happened the first time too and u lost it all that time as well! I guess my body just packs on pounds when pregnant. Anyways my goal is to loose at least another 30 by my surgery date march 13. Here are some photos of where I'm at 222lbs yikes. My plan is to loose 30 and then after mommy makeover loose about 15 so there is enough there for my bbl, I've been told we should be 15-20 lbs over our goal weight so that will work perfectly for me!

Current Weight 216

Currently weighing 216lbs. Have lost about 66/67 in the last 13 weeks and am 15 weeks post partum from second baby. Have been directed by The girls at the office to start taking vitamin c and iron but a little unclear (on my part because it's measured differently in Canada from what the pharmacist told me) on how much iron so just waiting to hear
Back from Nomie. I have only ever emailed with Nomie and Nancy and spoke with Nancy on the phone when I booked in way back last May. Both seem very nice and don't make me feel annoying with my emails lol so that's nice haha. I can't wait to meet Dr Salama and staff. I'm hoping he can snatch my waist. I don't know if it's even possible because I'm so square and boxy but praying he can work some magic on me! I'm really not going in with any expectations and am not set on any wish pics. I'm just hoping for an hour glass shape or curves and am really just going to leave it in his hands and let him do his thing. I don't know how much curve I'll get with my MMO in 10 weeks, I'm thinking the shaping will come into play with my BBL procedure booked with him in July :) My biggest hope is that he can make my boobs perky. I've always hated them. Anyway here's a pic of my mom belly while sitting, my belly button is sad and frowning....yikes.

Damnit.

Ughhh I'm so annoyed! I haven't been on birth control in years. I decided to start it JUST incase with surgery so close but planned to stop 2 weeks before surgery. Anyway I'm half way through my pack (10days)and I full on just got my period. I know it's related to my low calorie/low carb diet. So I'm just like fuck it. Stopping my birth control and will just be VERY careful. I hope this doesn't mess with my weighloss, I'm trying to loose at least 20lbs in the next 9.5 weeks! Damnit.

48 Days!

Only 48 more days until my MMO surgery! Can barely wait! Trying to loose 15-20 more lbs in that time!

Some old pics of my implants before kids

Just found some old pics of my implants before kids. They're just ridiculous lol they seriously look bigger in real life. I hate them. After kids they look like giant rocks in socks, it's awful. lol

Weight loss for MMO surgery

Some pictures of my weight loss. I'm down 78lbs from my pregnancy weight. I'm 5'7 and weighing 204lbs in these pics.

13 days left and then it's SX day!

Can't come soon enough! Can barely wait! I have been doing an low carb low calorie diet to loose as much weight as I can! I have lost a total of 82lbs since my pregnancy weight. But that diet is with processed diet food so I decided to switch to "real" food low carb (Atkins) diet just to feed my body some healthier and more whole foods before surgery. I decided to add arm lipo to my MMO as long as dr Salama gives the ok that it will look good! Praying he can fix my boobs, they are my biggest concern because my implants are so big they have stretched my skin to the max and I'm praying that doesn't have a negative effect on my healing, I'm very scared about necrosis with the lift, etc. I'm going to let dr Salama suggest and decide a size for me, I'm kinda of thinking around 550/600 but ultimately will go with what he suggests! I want to look slimmer and my XL implants have always made me look very very top heavy. I don't think u will loose any more weight before surgery because I am eating more calories but keeping my body in state of ketosis to at least maintain what I have without gaining since coming off that low calorie diet. I also have my period right now and am retaining water like a mofo but so happy it came before surgery that really would have sucked to add to the list of annoying things to deal with during recovery.

Well this is upsetting lol

Just took a couple pics sitting. Down 82lbs 12 more days till the flat side. 10 more days till we leave! Can't wait to meet Dr Salama. I'm shy in person and I have anxiety so I'm worried I might forget to tell him something so I wrote down my questions and notes so that I don't forget anything this time. When I had my boobs done with the last surgeon, I was so nervous I forgot to ask important questions that's I had. Lol not this time! :)

Hemo dropped

I ended up in the hospital on Monday early morning around 4am as my hemo levels dropped to 7 sumthin and I fainted twice. The second time really bad and fell into a closest /corner wall and broke it which is when we decided to call 9-11. The ambulance came to pick me up and brought me back to the hospital. I was there until Thursday afternoon and had 2 blood transfusions to help being me hemo up. I think dr Salama is such a sweet heart. I believe he genuinely cares about his patients he came to see me and check up on me 3 times in the 2 nights I was at the hospital. I cannot express enough how much this means especially to me, an out of town patient, it just made me feel a whole lot safer and more comfortable, and plus he's easy on the eyes lol hehe. Anyway I'm feeling 110% better today (Saturday) I've been slowly adding sentences to this review for a few days haha I actually feel like I could go get out today but I don't want to over do it so I'm just gna hang around and take it easy and maybe get outside tomorrow for some fresh air. I'm going to add some photos of my progress and where I am right now. I'm in love with my results despite the swelling. He did such a great job on my boobs I can tell they are going to be amazing once healed!

11 days post op feeling great

I'm 11 days post op and feeling great! I had a couple red spots that dr Salama and I were keeping an eye on and thankfully they have been getting better and almost gone now, knock on wood! My belly button decided to act up and dr Salama has me applying silvadene cream twice a day for a little wound separation that's goin on. My swelling is slowly decreasing, and I am in a 4xl garment which seems crazy but the swelling is real. I still have my drains in and am draining over 25cc on each side, but more so on the right side. I have a guilty pleasure in txting dr Salama with questions, his replies even tho short and to the point make me feel safe and that things are going to be alright lol probably because I'm in complete obsession mode with my surgery and recovery. I'm probably annoying the shit out of him but he doesn't let on that I am and I appreciate that quality in a doctor very much! Lol actually now that I think of it I did the same thing to Nomie and Nancy haha countless emails and they never once let on that the question was stupid or irrelevant and that really is so nice, I think some women, especially me are total over thinkers! Anyway things are going good can't wait to see dr Salama in July for my BBL!

Some photos from the last few days

4 weeks Post op

I am 4 weeks post op tomorrow! Still very swollen in abdomen and have two wounds, belly button and under breast that I am taking care of with silvadene cream! I feel amazing! I love Dr Salama, he will forever hold a special place in my heart and I say that trying to be the least amount of creepy as possible LOL seriously you guys, this surgery is no joke, and it has changed my life and my self confidence. When I look in the mirror I fight back tears of happiness because I've always hated the way I looked, even since my first breast augmentation. I have never worn a bikini in my life, and this summer can't come fast enough. Dr Salama is a true artist. I wish him all the success in the world.

Feeling amazing!

Feeling amazing about my size, trying on my old "skinny" clothes and I could cry because I'm still quite swollen and I know it's only going to get better. Dr Salama has changed my life. I was bullied my whole adolescence for being over weight, and have struggled with it my entire life. After gaining 80+lbs both pregnancies, I am so happy to be rid of the weight once and for all and to get this TT done. I have been waiting for this day for quite some time

Turned 30 yesterday! It feels great so far!

Here's a pic of my lower abdomen, I'm still swollen and can feel the swelling. This pic was taken at night time after a full day of eating etc tend to get bloated. And 2 pics of me in clothes with compression garment underneeth

11 weeks post op

Don't mind the sunburn lol 11 weeks post op and feeling amazing. Can barely wait for my BBL procedure in 6 weeks! Dr Salama is a magician. I can't wait for the next magic touch LOL this man has changed my life, I will be forever grateful! I can't wait for July! All of the girls in his office are so lovely, and dr Salama is such a sweetie pie! Always answer texts, I believe he truly cares about his patients.

I'm finally just getting around to writing my review with Dr.Salama and staff at 4 weeks post op and can't express enough how amazing my time was with Elite Plastic Surgery. Dr Salama is very attentive, professional and caring. I had TT with Muscle repair, exchange of old implants with a breast lift and liposuction to the flanks. During my recovery process, I was one of the unlucky ones who's hemo levels dropped and because of this ended up in the hospital for a 3 days and needed a blood transfusion. Dr Salama came to visit me every day, even twice in one day! I cannot express how much this meant to me, as an out of town patient, I was scared and I just really felt like he took great care of me and actually cares about his patients. The nurses even said that they have never seen a plastic surgeon come in to care for their patients like Dr Salama did. He won my heart that day (lol!) and I will forever refer and praise him to anybody who is looking to have some work done. All of the staff at Elite are so pleasant, my favourites at the office are Nancy, Nomie and the sweet heart massage therapist Eiyleen. To be fair they're the only girls I dealt with, but if they are a reflection of what the rest of the staff are like, then you will be in amazing hands and well taken care of. The girls at the surgery centre, I forgot their names (sorry!!) but are they ever sweet and nice too! I really don't remember much after surgery, including waking up from surgery, and vaguely remember being driven home, but I do remember going into surgery and both of the ladies were so so sweet, and Alex was cool too! I hired Justin who is the driver they recommend, and he was very pleasant and sweet too and made me feel very comfortable! Over all my experience was fantastic, despite the hiccup I had with the hospital and blood transfusion, but don't despair, I asked Dr.Salama how often that happens and he said it's not often at all, so it sounds like I took one for the team haha! I would do it all over in a heart beat, lemon swabs and all! (Inside joke!) lolol <3 My only wish is that I lived closer to them, I was sad to leave and come back home to the snow in Canada, but even though I live far away, Dr Salama is so responsive and quick to respond to my texts, no matter how annoying I am with my questions (lol!!!) bugging him on his weekends too!! - His aftercare follow up is top notch, and he never makes you feel like an inconvenience. Can't wait to return for my BBL in July. My results so far have forever changed my self confidence, I feel amazing and sexy again. All my Love to Elite Plastic Surgery,