36 Years Old, 3 Kids, Desperately in Need of a MMO - Aventura, FL

I'm getting a full tummy tuck with muscle repair/...

I'm getting a full tummy tuck with muscle repair/ Lipo of the flanks and a breast reduction with a lift. I'm 5'11" and about 230lbs currently. I'm in the process of losing weight and I'm hoping to be 10lbs lighter before surgery. My youngest child is 6. I have been considering the surgery since before he was born. Now that my tubes are tied I definitely feel the need to do it. Momma getting her sexy back!

Pre Surgery photos

I'm about 4 weeks pre surgery and I'm getting a little nervous. I go in for my pre op screening next week. I'm trying to purchase all my supplies and prepare as much as I can to make this process a breeze. Here are some current photos, 4 weeks pre op. I'm 5'11" and about 230lbs with 3 kids.

Pre Op photos

I'm 5'11" and about 230lbs. I'm currently working out and trying to lose about 10lbs before my surgery date to enhance my results.

Pre-Op appointment

So I went in for my pre-op on Oct. 28, I signed all the necessary forms and I received my pre and post op instructions. I was instructed to discontinue all vitamins and to even stop drinking green tea :(. I'm a little worried though...because without my daily supply of glucosamine my knees usually hurt which hinders maximum efforts in the gym. But so far so good! As each day passes I'm becoming more and more excited. This huge much needed alteration to my body will begin the rest of my life! I have lived for my kids and everyone else for so long, it's time to do me! Prayers going up

Less than a week away

My nerves are in over drive!!! Time flew! I'm less than a week away and I honestly can't believe I'm finally doing this after dreaming and thinking about it for over 8 years. I can't remember the last time I've felt comfortable wearing fitted clothing without my rolls hanging out! Lol. My wardrobe consisted of mainly gym shorts, XL tees and sweat pants. I understand that I must continue to work hard in the gym to maximize my results because I'm only taking one shot at this. My hemoglobin was 9.1, so I've been instructed to resume taking iron. Hopefully it's where it should be by surgery day. I believe I've purchased all the supplies I'll need. Thanks guys, your lists helped me to prepare.

2 Weeks Post Op

Hello Ladies, I am so sorry it took me so long to post an update. The last 2 weeks have been Hell. I'm now at a point where I can go all day without pain meds. I usually just take them at night. Recovery is slow but it's getting better for me.

15 days Post Op

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have met Dr. Salama once during the initial consultation and I immediately felt comfortable with him. He answered all of my questions with patience and expertise. Nancy and Cynthia also provided exceptional service! Leaving the office that day I knew my choice was made!