35 Yrs Old and in Desperate Need of a Makeover - Aventura, FL

I am schedule to do a mommy makeover with Dr....

I am schedule to do a mommy makeover with Dr. Salama in October of this year. I am super excited but nervous at the same time. I'm hoping that Dr. Salama can work his magic on me. I have two children, one 17 and one 15. I am currently at the weight I was when I delivered both of them. Ughh. I look at Dr. Salama's work and I think he is a true artist and that's why I chose him. I will continue to update as it gets closer to the surgery and even after the surgery. If anyone has any suggestions as far as packing lists, what to expect, ect. Please feel free to leave a comment!

Weight loss

So I am 5'2 and 168 pounds. Can anyone tell me how much weight that I need to lose before I get my MMO in order to get that hour glass figure?

28 days and counting

So I will be having my mommy makeover in 28 days! I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I'm praying for an amazing body after the surgery. I keep thinking my results may not be as good because of my height and weight. I'm 5'2 and 168 ????. I can only hope for the best!

3 days to go!!!!

So I head out tonight to Fort Lauderdale to prepare for my mommy makeover on Thursday! I am so nervous, excited, anxious, and scared! lol I can't believe it's that time. I look forward to waking up to the new me.

4 Days Away

Ok so I'm 4 days away from waking up to a brand new me. I am getting a breast augmentation, breast lift, tummy tuck, lipo on the flanks, back, and inner thighs. I am feeling so anxious, nervous, scared, and excited at the same time. I've been trying to limit myself on ready reviews so I don't scare myself. I think I'm more nervous of going under than anything else. I guess I question how

The day of surgery!

11 days post op

So I am starting to feel much better. I've been walking a lot more. Yesterday I walked 2 1/2 hours and the day before I walked 5 hours. I still feel a little tightness mostly in my right side. I am walking a lot straighter. However, it does take a minute to get going because the stomach muscles are still really tight. But once I get moving it feels great. I did have a lot of intraabdominal fat so I didn't see the results I wanted right off. But, over the past 11 days the swelling has gone down a lot. I can see my sides and hips shaping. I also can see my tummy getting smaller and my garment compression is really loose! I'm excited to continue to see my results!

35 year old, 2 kids, in desperate need of a mommy makeover

I finally decided I had enough of the way I looked every time I walked passed a mirror.  I had backed out of doing the mommy makeover procedure 3 years ago, but for some reason after following Dr. Salama's patients on RealSelf, and Instagram, I deicide he was the doctor who would hopefully change my life forever.  I came all the way from Alaska to see Dr. Salama.   From the moment I begin consulting with his staff I already felt as if everyone cared about me and my life changing decision.  On my pre-op day I got to me Dr. Salama in person and he explained everything he was going to do and was straight to the point of what he could do.  It was very comforting knowing he took the time to hear what I wanted and then explain what he could do.  I am 11 days post op and I am extremely happy with my procedure.  I couldn't have picked a better PS.  Thank you Dr. Salama for changing my life and thank you staff for being extremely awesome!

20 days Post Op

Haven't really posted in a while. Today I went a full day without taking anything for pain. I also got on the scale today for the first time. I had several procedures done. I had a breast augmentation w/lift, a full TT, lipo on my inner thighs, and lipo on my full back. When I went into surgery 19 days ago, I weighed 170 lbs. today when I weighed I was 162 lbs. I have been very careful with what I eat so that I can ensure that I get maximum results of my tummy tuck with 3-6 months. Coming out of surgery and finally looking at my body 2 days post op , I was really upset and emotional about my results. I thought that I was going to come out seeing instant results like everyone else I had read in RS. Well the truth, no not me. I had learned that I had a lot of intra abdominal fat that I would have to lose on my own by diet and exercise. My surgeon did a phenomenal job on my tummy tuck but in reality it is now up to me to get to wear I want to be. I was told that I wouldn't start seeing results until 2-3 months. I am seeing results now, surely but surely. So for those who are on the heavier side like I was, please don't get discouraged with your initial results. If you are expecting to be flat immediately please know that it takes time.
Miami Plastic Surgeon