I am scheduled for a breast augmentation with full lift on 2/17/15. I am getting silicone implants under the muscle. I am not sure the size yet, I will find out on 2/16/15 when I have my preop appointment with Salama. Currently, I have deflated, shribbled, hanging raisins from breastfeeding all three of my kids. God please fix it…lol. I hope to go to a full D. Nothing too big, I just want perky, soft natural looking girls:)
I currently wear a 34 or 36 C depending on the brand--that is padded. If it is not padded I wear a 36B. I can sadly fit a small sports bra. How is this possible and my hips/butt measure 45 inches? SMH. Anyways, always wanted breast ever since I was 14. The girls at school teased me so badly. I remember going home rubbing butter on my chest with the hope of getting bigger boobs. #Ghetto! Needless to say it never worked.
In fact, I wanted to get a breast job before the BBL, but I needed that good lipo, so the breasts had to wait. Now finally it is within reach…bring them here…please Jesus fix it…LOL. I love my results from the BBL, I think my butt is the perfect size for my body and its looking more realistic as time progresses. I can’t even imagine how sick my body is going to be with this boob job.
You ladies don’t understand. I went from being picked on for being skinny and flat chested in school, to filling out and having a nice shape as an adult, to a fat ass after having my kids. I never imagined my body could look like this. I am so grateful and this is to show you can do anything if you put your mind to it. Go get it ladies!!
I am also getting my chin lipoed. I have a double chin….ugh! All the ladies in my family have it. It is disgusting. For an additional $250, bring it on. I hear the recovery is not that bad either. I am also going to get my boob fat lipoed from my axilla. This has always been a problem area. No matter how many push ups I do, it doesn’t go anywhere.
I am staying at the recovery house, so anyone staying there at that time, please inbox me. Also, any words of advice? I don’t know what to expect. I have a lot of answers about the BBL, but am at a loss for this surgery! Please help.
So far this is my list, most of which I got from my BBL supply list:
- Sports bras: Danskin found at Walmart
- TheraPearl™ Nursing Buddies $13.95
- Skin shammy: very gentle on skin when bathing postoperatively
- Bed lounge: it’s like having an easy chair for your bed
- Sipping straws
- Bacterial Soap (like Dial or Safegaurd)
- Hibiclens liquid skin cleanser
- Small scissors
- Hair products
- Lip balm (lips will be dry after surgery)
- Tooth brush/tooth paste
- Disposable Chucks pads
- Q Tips
- Loofa and exfoliating shower scrub (pre-op surgery shower)
- Razors or Nair (pre-op shaving a must; please get the vagina right)
- Cell charger, music, iPad, laptop (things to keep you busy)
- Protein Powder/Meal supplement @ GNC (Lean Cinnabon Flavor was delicious!)
- Grabber to help with things you cannot reach or bend over to get after surgery
- Arnica Gel and tablets
- Bromelain Pills (Found on Amazon for $38)
- Prescription: Percocet, Zofran, Keflex, Colace
- Swiss Kriss from Whole foods (Best Laxative ever and it’s all natural!)
- Multi vitamin with at least 325 mg of iron daily, and vitamin C
- Robe to wear day of surgery
- Slide on slippers/shoes/sandals to wear the day of surgery
- Loose fitting pants/sweats/lounge pants to wear day of surgery (TJ MAXX)
- Shirts that zip or button up the front
Here is the link to my BBL review; did I say I love my results?
Good day ladies…