1/18/16 Can't Wait to Be a SALAMA Doll! Lipo to abdomen and planks and fat transfer to bilateral hips!

I used to be pretty satisfied with my body but...

I used to be pretty satisfied with my body but after I had my son, my body never went back to the same shape. I always had a nice perky round bootay... but after my son was born, it has more of a square droopy look. Not attractive at all. I also lost 30 lbs after the baby but I am stuck with stubborn fat deposits. I am hoping that DR. Salama can create an hourglass look on me with a flat stomach. I already had a breast augmentation with Salama in Jan 2014. You can look at my old username of anthoni0 for more info on that. Any how... I am going to post pics of my body before the baby and how I look now :/.
I have my bbl scheduled for March 2015. It can't come fast enough! I hope Dr. Salama can create a teardrop booty for me and a hourglass figure. I am not looking for a big butt since I already have a butt.

I want a tear drop! lol

Do any of you guys know if Dr. Salama only creates "shelfs"? I'm not a big fan of that shape for me personally I hope Dr Salama sculpting skills continue to improve by next year. I do believe he is a beast in bbl but i haven't seen him create to many teardrops :/ can you guys give me some insight?

Is it normal to be obsessed with this website? lol I can't stop thinking about the surgery! I feel like a lot of things in my l

Lol

Dream measurements
Bust 36
Waist 26-27
Butt 43

a girl can dream.... (sigh)

Just called the office. . spoke to Cynthia. I added arm liposuction to my list of things to be done. She quoted me $500. I'm

:D

wish pic

Love her figure

gym!

So I started working out with my best friend. We been going strong at the gym this week. We been working out for 6 days a week. Trying to tone up and get rid of these love handles. The problem is that I don't want to lose the fat that I need for the BBL but I can't stand to look at myself in the mirror with these ugly ass lovehandles. I am trying to make a change in myself and my lifestyle prior to going into get the BBL. I know that if I don't change my lifestyle and eating habits now, I am going to gain all the weight back after the surgery. What do you Realselfers think about losing the weight now and then gaining it back like three months before the surgery. I weigh 152 now. I was around 135 to 140 prior to the baby. I don't know... I'm torn! I am stressing out. I am working so hard on this lifestyle change and am afraid if I do lose ten pounds, Dr. Salama will tell me that he can't do the surgery. My BFF absolutely HAS to lose weight, she is getting the BBL in March 2015 as well but with Dr. Duran. Duran will not operate unless you are 170 and lower in weight. Please help with your support and opinions on losing weight prior to BBL! Ty.

Excited

The time is getting closer I am now six months away! I can't wait... I do get jealous of others that have had their surgery already but I have to be patient. I am sad however, I have had a lot of heart ache in the past two weeks due to the passing of my beloved father but thinking about the BBL helps distract my mind.

I am still going to the gym. I have not lost any weight but i have been weight training hoping to tone up overall before I get the BBL. I have also been working my arms. If I like the look of my arms before the surgery, I might not get them lipoed. I need my arms for after the surgery to help get up and I know if I get them lipoed, it is going to be very difficult to get up. Idk :/ lets see how it all turns out. Anyway, I start school next week again and will be very busy. But Ill be updating after the new year (IGP).. so see ya later!

six months!

So ive been very bad lately... I haven't been hitting the gym since I started school last week... I been very busy. But it is good for me because I know the months are going to fly by until we are in 2015. I'm hoping the next year brings in positive changes to my life. Can't freaking wait!

recovery house

I most likely will have to stay at the recovery house do any if you ladies have a link with pics or reviews of salamas recovery home?

breast revision

I wanted dr salama to redo my breasts. I like them but wish I had more upper pole projection. I sent Nancy an email to see if I could redo my breasts the same day of the bbl. I want to switch my implants from moderate profile to high profile implants. I would also like them a cup size smaller. D is too big for my liking... I want a nice C cup. I truly hope they can do everything in one day. I initially thought I wanted big boobs but after getting them fine I realized the grass isn't greener on the other side. I think a C cup will give me a happy medium. I hope Dr. Salama can help me out.

Haters!

Man, I don't know how to even begin... so I got family members hating off of me so bad and I haven't even had my surgery yet. I am twenty pounds over weight and I am no wear near looking the way that I want to look and I got people criticizing me for doing the bbl and stating that I am lazy and that I could just work out. I got my freaking sister in law telling me left and right to just work out and that I will look fine. I am sick and tired of explaining myself to his family that this is not a weight loss procedure but it is a body contouring procedure! I am looking to change the shape of my body.

I am seriously wanting to just curse out my man's side of the family for being so selfish! They are stating that I am a bad mother for wanting to spend the thousands on plastic surgery and not on my son. I am a damn good mother and I have not asked any of them for money for my surgery for them to run their mouths about me. I am so sorry about this vent girls but I am seriously so down and very very upset. I heard a comment today of my man's niece... she told me, "Your butt is going to look so fake and ridiculous. I think you are wasting your money." Uh hunny ain't nobody asked of your opinion! ugggghhhh I'm irritated and signing out. GN

more pics

Enjoy

plastic surgery stimulator

This is how I would look with a side profile with a flat tummy and projected booty and thinner arms.

pic

Pic

This is what i want

I don't want a huge butt just a lil more projection and flatter stomach especially my lower abdomen and flanks. I think that alone will make a huge difference in my looks. I can't wait! We are already going into October so that means five months left! ????????????

October is here!

My gosh time is flying by! Yey

i don't ask for much....

I don't want too much! Just a bubble and a flat tummy!

Getting closer!

Been busy with work and school which is great cause it keeps me from thinking of the BBL. I am nervous and excited at the same time. I am excited for the change I will see in my body but nervous and anxious about the pain I will feel! Will update again after the new year! Happy Holidays Realselfers! Good luck to all the girls getting their BBL! Happy recovery.... :)

My time is coming

I've been preparing for this procedure now that I'm done my semester I'm so excited! I am going to start buying supplies that I need for the surgery such as pills Chuck excetera.I made the decision to stay at the recovery house since it seems like the best bang for your buck and honestly with this surgery since its so serious I don't want to take any chances. I would like to lose at least 10 pounds before March just so I can be at the same way I was when I sent my pre-op pictures to dr Salama. not to mention I have to change my lifestyle prior to getting the surgery I don't want to go to cold turkey into fitness and eating healthy. happy new year to all you girls and happy healing to whoever has had their surgery already hope to continue updating in the coming weeks since I'm on a countdown now only 79 days left woohoo!

Buying some supplies

I am chilling at home on this rainy day just buying stuff online for my surgery. Now that i want time to go slow, it is flying by! I have so much to do and get done. I haven't bought any surgical supplies or booked a flight to Miami. I am just working overtime to get the surgery and recovery house paid off. I also started working out at least 3 times a week not to necessarily lose weight but to at least tone up a lil and be healthier for the surgery. I also am anxious to receive my packet from Salama office with all the info I need such as making my pre op lab work appt and sending that in on time. I have decided that I don't want Salama to transfer a lot of fat to my buttocks but rather I want him to focus on lipo of my back and abdomen and arms. I think once that is contoured my butt will look bigger. I do want some fat on the top of my butt and mostly added to my hips. I already have a butt so I don't need it bigger than what it is. I already have problems with my skirts riding up all the time.

I am afraid... I don't want a huge badonk! HELP

I am afraid that Salama only gives big badonks! I don't want that look at all (no offense). I am looking for less than 1000 cc to be injected and for him to focus more on contouring my waist. I want a cute perky butt that looks realistic. I am a RN and I can't be looking like a stripper with my uniform! I am going for my masters degree and don't want that type of attention! I am starting to get so much anxiety and about to call Nancy and just change my procedure to lipo only! What should I do. Do any of you girls think that Salama can give me what I am asking! I think he gets crazy at times and just injects whatever cc's he "feels like" and does not take into account what the "PATIENT" asks for. I am having the most anxiety right now and it is making me question this whole procedure! HELLPPPPP!

so I'm just going to get lipo and fat added to my hip

just going with lipo of the abdomen andn Flanks with fat transfer to the hips. I am also going to get my implants changed from moderate profile to high profile with a breast lift. I have 540 cc saline implants size DD. I want a perky C cup instead so I def will need a breast lift. I feel so happy and confident with this change of surgery.

pic with corset

Jan 18 2015 Lipo and fat transfer to hips

So I wanted to update everyone on my upcoming surgery. I will be getting full light bulb of the abdomen and Franks and fat transfer to the lateral hips come January 18th 2015. I am super excited for my surgery as I was originally scheduled to get my surgery on March 18th of this year but due to some unforeseen circumstances I had to reschedule my surgery and now my time is finally here. I have received my medical clearance paperwork from Dr Salama and I'm hoping to be cleared for my surgery and will soon booked my flight. Hope to keep you guys updated with pictures after the surgery.

recent pics pre-surgery

Recent pics of my body pre surgery. These were taken in August of this year. You can see a little indent where my hips are and I also have love handles. You can also see that i already have a nice size butt not to toot my own horn. I already did my blood work for Dr. Salama and just looking for last minute items. I already paid my recovery house. Im so excited! Just a lil over a month left! ????

less than a month away!

Countdown is on... I stopped smoking a week ago and been taking my vitamin c and iron tablets everyday. Been shopping for last minute items. So freaking nervous yet excited! Can't wait for January 18th....

got my plane tickets

I'm so happy.. I finally booked my plane ticket for fort Lauderdale, fl. I'll be arriving in fl on jan 17. Just booking my flight makes everything even more real!

one week left till my surgery

Omg T-7 days left! I have all my things packed and my meds ready! Absolutely excited for my surgery! I e mailed Zuny on my travel plans and the driver Justin will pick me up at the airport. I leave Sunday from Philadelphia to Florida at 7:30 am and will be arriving at 10:30. My surgery is the next day on Monday. I am going to keep you guys updated.

I'm at Serenity Recovery House

So I arrived in Fort Lauderdale this morning at 10:30. The driver Justin was really nice and welcoming. He dropped me off at Serenity recovery house where I met Lourdes and let me tell you she is the sweetest thing ever. She made me a nice lunch with some coffee and help me settle down into my room. I am very happy because I do not have a roommate. This house is very nice and I'm glad that I made the decision to stay here. Nomie came over and completed my pre op paperwork. My surgery is tomorrow and I have to be at the surgical center by 7 a.m. . So I am assuming that I am the first surgery of the day which is great because I want to get this done and over with to be honest. I am very anxious about this whole procedure so I would be happy to make it to the other side and just start dealing with the pain. I am going to take a nap right now. I will definitely update you guys and be posting pics.

I made it to the other side

Pain. That is the first thing that comes to mind now that I'm out of surgery. I feel as if I was hit by a tractor trailer. They say that I'm pretty strong considering I just got out of surgery but it is not a joke. I ended up getting my arms lipoed abdomen flanks back lipo. When I saw the doctor this morning he told me I already had a butt but that I did not have projection or hips so he said he would add that to my butt. I told him I did not want to look like a video vixen. And I also told him that I heard reports on realself of him injecting up to 1800 CCs.
I told him I thought that that would be too much fat added to my butt so we agreed on only injecting 800 ccs to each side which included my hips. I look like I have projection on my buttocks and finally have 8 hour glass figure. But nonetheless I am still swollen and in a lot of pain. I am NOT up to taking pictures right now but maybe later I will be taking pictures. I am just exhausted all talking to my family members and explaining how the procedure went. So far what I see I am happy with him did not make my butt look big which is what I wanted I wanted it to be a little tiny bit bigger one projection but not nothing exaggerated. I also look swollen because I have the garment on with padding which makes me look big. My caregiver has been fabulous. I honestly feel like she is a family member to me and she's doing a great job taking care of me I feel like I am home. Ok girls well post pictures either later or tomorrow. Xoxo

pics

new pics

Without garment

stage 2 garment is no joke

They finally fitted me with the stage 2 and let me tell you... It's so tight. But it actually feel good and helps me not get as dizzy.

more pics 6 day post op

Feeling more mobile lol. Still feel stiff if i lay down too long. Tomorrow it's my second massage.

my flight back

My flight back wasn't too bad. I used the bopping pillow for take off and landing. I kneeled on most of the flight. Happy to be back home. I'm exhausted.

what i look like one week post op

I added a before and after pic.

hourglass shape

Dr. Salama did his thing! I'm so excited to be not swollen!!! I never had an hour glass and now i do!

it didn't post

stressed out

So today I tried on my work since I am a registered nurse and I am going back to work in the next week and a half. I am a bit alarmed because none of my work pants fit me I was previously a size medium for my work pants and now they don't even go up my butt. It seems like my butt is big and I am stressed out I don't want to draw attention to myself at work. I will go on the weekend to buy size large or extra large work pants for the time being until the swelling goes down. I might also buy a size up in shirt although my shirts are fitting me fine but with the lipo foam it's kind of tight. I'm just super stressed right now.

first time driving

Omg, I had to drive to get my massage today. It was my first time driving since coming back home. It was an adventure to say the least!
I put a blanket folded under my thighs and a cushion behind my back and it was really uncomfortable. I felt like I was ruining my fat cells lol. I went into the massage and I specifically asked for a deep tissue massage but the masseuse was afraid to give me a deep tissue massage due to all the bruising I had on my back and arms and ended up giving me a Swedish massage which the pressure was a little on the light side. It wasn't too bad but I needed it to be painful which I know that's how Celia perform her massages at the doctors office. On the bright side, I also feel my swelling is going down little by little. I am getting around easier and I think I will be ready to go back to work next week. :)

swelling

You can see the indentation on my butt and my waist. I know I'm still very swollen so that makes me happy because i want my butt to settle down more. I uploaded a pic so you can see.

swelling pic

Pic included

swelling is going down :)

So today I woke up and had to have a number 2 lol so I had to take off my whole garment and I looked in the mirror and I notice how much my buttocks swelling is decreasing and I am starting to see that it looks more normal. This makes me so excited because I know that Doctor Salama did such a good job and I am only two weeks post op! I will definitely post pictures up later of me with clothes on so you can see how nice of a job he did.

waist is snatched!

So unfortunately I woke up this morning and notice that Aunt Flo paid me a visit and I am so uncomfortable so I decided to take off the garment for a few hours and just where the waist cincher. The only reason I decided to do that is because I'm using the bathroom more than usual and I hate taking out the garbage and putting it back on just to have a bowel movement lol. I am definitely going to have to put the garment back on soon since I'm still very swollen. I had to stop taking the neurontin that I was prescribed for nerve pain because my legs are getting very swollen and I looked up that is a defect of neurontin is increased swelling of the legs. It was going to the point that I was very uncomfortable. Soanyway...I decided to take some pics with just the waist cincher on. Enjoy!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I have not had the BBL yet but based on previous experience with Dr. Salama, I am going again . I had a breast augmentation and the experience was seamless and the staff at EPS miami are awesome. Waiting for my upcoming surgery on 1/18/16. Lipo of the abdomen and flanks and arms plus fat grafting to the lateral hips.