Hi Ladies, I've already had BBL with Salama. He...
Hi Ladies, I've already had BBL with Salama. He agreed to revisions, but I'd like a round 2. We agreed to $5k. I was quoted 3800 by Duran for BBL.
I'm scheduled in April with Salama and August with Duran. I want to see Duran, but can't wait for August. I'm having anxiety and don't know if I should just be patient or not.
Can you ladies please give me your input?
Can the latest Salama Dolls & Duran Dolls comment so that I can see your results? It will help me decide.
I just want to be 100% sure about my decision. I'm in love with Duran's curves and am not sure Salama can achieve the same although he has gotten a lot better since I went for Round 1.
HELP :) lol
I went with Dr. Salama for bbl round 2. He did bbl round 1. I had 2 ladies ready to switch dates so that I could go to Duran late May. I notified the office that I'd like to switch and the response wasn't happy. I felt bad because "they work so hard and only do things for some people and so much work was put into getting me in sooner." I try my best not to be an inconvenience as I strongly value time, so I decided to stick with my date and kiss my wishes of going to Duran goodbye and stick with my Salama date.
I am 16 days post op and have 2 burns. A huge burn on my abdomen and smaller, but noticeable burn on my back. By huge, I mean about 35-40% of my abdomen. The smaller one is about the size of 3 quarters. I haven't officially measured either burn.
I don't have the mental strength to post photos. I have to delete the ones in my phone out because I see them and just cry. I cry when I dress them with the creams and writing about them now makes me cry. Some days are easier than others.
I'm hesitant to post my journey, but think it will be good for my research and also on informing ladies about burns and treating them.
Special thank you to hourglassbbl for sharing information on burn care. The suran wrap tip helped a lot and your post gives me hope. :)