Looking Forward to Having the Body I've Always Wanted

Hello ladies. So I have my consult with Dr Salama...

Hello ladies. So I have my consult with Dr Salama tomorrow. I paid my down payment weeks ago to save my date for Dec.16th which is 80 days away. I have my notebook with my questions ready to go. I'm a nurse. I took 10 days offor to recover and plan to utilize the cell saver to recover quicker.
I'm really excited and wish I could do survey sooner, but I am currently in school again so I have to wait until the end of my semester.
I have always had a butt. I'm not flat back there. The problem is when I gain weight I get a big fluffy butt, a big belly, and my no red bull wings (love handles). I really want to get rid of my love handles once and for all. Even when I'm thin I still have love handles.
I'm 5'1 and I currently weigh about 137. I would like to get up to 145-150 before surgery. I am hoping to get my braline done, love handles, stomach & lower back done. I would like to get a nice butt and hips too. I plan to pay my surgery in full tomorrow at my consult. I attached some wish pics.
Personally I think I'm a pretty girl as far as my face goes. If i had to rate myself I'd say I was about a 5 without makeup and 7.5 or 8 with makeup. I know how to put myself together. I just really want the body to make me feel like a 7/8 waking up with my messy hair in the morning. I want to feel sexy all the time.
I'm happy that my family is fully supportive, including my husband. I will be 30 in march. I look forward to going on a shopping trip for new clothes and getting out of that Faja. I'm beyond excited and I have a ticker on my phone. At the end of this semester I'll take my final go home and prep the house and food for my next day recovery. My husband and mom will be looking after me. Can't wait. Ill post pre op photos closer to surgery.
Ill write and update when I meet the Dr. Tomorrow.

Had my consult today

Where do I start? Okay so the one con= yes you have to wait. It's a doctors office. Expect it. I waited 2 hours, but in the 2 hours I saw a lot of nice round butts, had conversations with several pre and post op patients. I got a lot of information during my wait. His patients love him.

The girls at the desk, very professional and courteous.

The visit. Dr Salama. hmmph. Let me be honest. I was very nervous. So i was in the room with my socks and undies in a gown and in walks Dr. Salama. Smile on his face, great energy, very professional. He introduced himself and sat down and started asking questions. You know how some physicians have this pompous attitude? Not the case with Dr. Salama. He made me feel very comfortable. The last consult I went to the Surgeon wouldn't even look at me when I was speaking to him. Smh. Great eye contact with Dr. Salama. He collected all of my medical information, not a nurse. That surprised me. He took all my information. Gave me tons of information, which I wrote down, and although I think he was a little tickled that I came in with a note book, he took the time to answer all of my questions. He didn't make me feel rushed. When he left the room and I was waiting for the nurse Nomi, I had a smile from ear to ear. I was so comfortable with my decision and I was happy I didn't settle with any of the other 3 surgeons. I had paid a deposit to hold the day I wanted and if I was uncomfortable I was okay with losing it. I paid my surgery in full before I left the office. 79 days to go. Yay
Miami Plastic Surgeon