28 Years Old, Full Mommy Makeover

So currently I am 5'8 and about 230 lbs - I have...

So currently I am 5'8 and about 230 lbs - I have to lose 50 lbs before my surgery - I've had 3 kids I have been up and down with my weight for the past 9 years with having my children- my heaviest was 275 and lowest was 176- I have a 9 month old baby and I'm just ready to finally look and feel good !

Mommy makeover

I'm currently scheduled for tummy tuck and breast lift (hoping without implants) TT includes lipo of the flanks - Dr said I can return 4-5 months for BBL- just hate that I have to fly to FL twice, pay childcare, airfare, and recovery house twice plus lose out on work both times I'm currently 5'8 230 lbs- I need to lose about 50lbs before my surgery And I believe in myself that I will get there !!!

So anxious to be approaching my schery date- about...

So anxious to be approaching my schery date- about 90 days away, Im going hard on my diet and I am going to start some cardio very soon- I cant wait to start this journey and I am so looking forward to surgery. Currently 5'8 weighing 211 lbs (trying to get to 180 for surgery). Going to see Dr Salama in Miami and stay at Serenity Recovery House. I havent started buying anything yet, soon though.

So I'm currently 75 days away from surgery...

So I'm currently 75 days away from surgery weighing in this morning at 205.0- for the start of the new year I was 252 lbs 5'8. I lost and gained throughout this year but now that surgery is close I am giving it my all. I plan to be 180lbs for surgery (25 more lbs to go) if I can make it to 175-170 that would be ideal soon trying my best.

Anyway I was informed the recovery house closed so that put such a wrench in my plans - I actually still haven't figured out what I'm doing and who is going to drive me around and care for me as I live in NY and have to travel to FL.  I'm also upset because Nancy quoted me a price for my whole procedure and for a future BBL- when I called to make a payment she couldn't honor what she originally told me and bumped it up another $100. Every penny counts in this process do I was sort of pissed off- I want some other procedures and it seems like they aren't really willing to budge a little and offer some slight discounts . So far though Nancy is polite and nice and answers questions, she responds to emails promptly.  Ok ladies 75 days until is will get my tummy tuck and breast lift- I do not want implants but less see with my weight loss if I will still have something to work up.

Surgery is 30 days away

Wow !!! Time has flown by- when I booked my surgery in May I was around 225-230 lbs, now I'm weighing in around 198- I'm in a detox shake and hoping to lose more weight before my big date. I can't believe it's approaching- I'm so anxious and so ready -

21 days away!!

So my blood work is done and approved. My PCP gave me medical clearance and I have picked up all my prescriptions. This is such an exciting time for me as surgery is 21 days away- I've also added a labiaplasty with Dr Stern to my procedures of a tummy tuck and breast lift. There aren't many reviews for Sterns work and I'm praying I'm in good hands and hubby thinks I'm crazy to do it. My surgery is all paid and I'm ready to rock and roll. I will be gone for 2 weeks and be away from my kids and husband which will be the hardest part. My mom is flying down with me so hoping all goes well and a speedy recovery. At first I was totally against implants but I need to see what the doctor suggest - When I lose weight my breast sag and become flat- I want full breast!!

8 days until my transformation

I promise to post a current picture - I've been going so hard with my exercise - I'm hovering with my weight between 188-190, I'm hoping to be at least 185. My surgery is so close. Honestly this is going to be so life changing for me but at the same time I have so much going on in my life that I haven't even had time to process that I'm traveling without my husband or kids and going to have major surgery done that will alter my life. I wanted this for so long- since I gave birth in 2007, 2011, 2015 im finally ready to do something for me.

7 days until Surgery & updated pics of weight loss

Okay dolls- 7 days away from surgery- I've been working my butt off with eating healthy and working out , I have my cheat days but I've been very good. I booked my surgery in May and I was about 225-230 lbs , I'm now weighing in about 188-190. So here is an updated picture. My boobs are going so far south , I'm honestly embarrassed and ashamed of my image but can't wait to be salamafied !!!

Flying out to Miami tomorrow

Wow it's Monday night- I work Tomorrow then fly out at night, I have pre op appointment with Dr Salama on Wednesday then my surgery is on Thursday - wow to think I booked this in May- the time is finally here!! I'm so ready- I do not feel nervous maybe a little anxious.

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

So I met today with Dr. Salama for my preop appointment. I decided to add implants to my breast lift just for the full projection. Initially I was so against getting implants The thought of them being foreign in my body, how they would feel, if I had to switch them out a few more times in my life, and the cost and the idea of being put under again in the future all made me strongly against it. I decided just today to just go for it- we decided to go with a full c/small d, between 375-425 cc's. I am also having a labiaplasty done with Dr Stern but unfortunately he wasn't in town so I have to go back for that procedure on Monday which will be 4 days post op from my tummy tuck and breast lift with implants/- OUCH !!! Kind of upset about that by I'm here in FL and want to get it all done. I met with Nancy today and Nioami they were just great- it was finally nice to meet in person. His office was busy today because he doesn't have surgery on Wednesday so he does all his consults - all together I was in his office for 2 hours- I signed a bunch of papers , basically signed my life away lol. Tomorrow is my by day - doesn't help my period came 10 days early so know I have to deal with that shit- my exercise routine always messes up my cycle - I'm have to be at the facility at 7 am tomorrow - they said I should be out and ready to go anywhere between 12-2pm, then come for a post op appointment on Friday. I'm not nervous I'm not even anxious I just feel so relaxed- lately in my personal life I've been having so much happening and going on that it was so hectic and overwhelming but these last 2 weeks I've just been going with the flow just waking up and conquering what the day has to throw at me and just getting the day done- I kind of took a step back with all the planning and all the little details and I feel bland and emotionless almost - I know surgery is here but I'm not even having any emotion- I'm just gonna wake up and go there - idk I kind of like this side of me lately because I'm less of a worrier but at the same time I feel like I'm just masking and hiding my emotion almost without even trying to do it - idk I'm in a weird state lol- ok a wha enough of that rant - I will check back in and update as best as I can during my recovery - not sure if I should take my phone into the facility to take pics or just leave it with my ride. Wish me luck and lots of prayers - ready to be salamafied !!!

Mommy makeover complete

So I had the surgery on Thursday and all went well- I am in a lot of pain and taking the medication every 4 hours on the dot. My boobs feel fine just tight and stretched - my lower back and scar line is where I'm having my discomfort. I'm upset because the day after surgery I went back just to have the bandages changed- dr stern was suppose to meet me there for my "consult" then surgery was going to be on Monday for my labiaplasty. Already there was issues because the mommy makeover and labiaplasty we're suppose to be done the same day- but anyway that was another disappointment. Nobody from the office or Dr Salama called to check in on me- I was shocked- how do u just perform surgery and don't even call to check in on ur patient - but I'm recovering and trying to stay positive - I'm hoping going forward I have such a great positive experience. So far I'm so swollen, my scar is very long which I knew it would be. My breast have been covered just applying neosporin on them. They say don't judge everything takes time to heal and for the swelling to go down. So I will just wait and see.

Post op pics

I'm healing & feeling better

Yesterday I went to see Dr Salama for my post op check up at 6 days. My steri strips on my tummy tuck scar were coming off due to my showering so he removes those and put a solid piece of brown tape. They gave me a compression garnet with soft foam like pads to place inside 1 on each side and 1 on my stomach. Also Dr Stern checked up on me and gave me medication to help with possible start of a yeast infection. When you take antibiotics a common side effect is a yeast infection and I still have my drains in place so I've been taking antibiotics 3 x day for the past week. The garmet is extremely uncomfortable i had a difficult time sleeping at night. The doctor said I need to do messages in about a week and a half for deep tissue for my flanks - wondering if anybody can give me advice for messages and for for the foam inside my compression faja.
Miami Plastic Surgeon