DonaBella - Aventura, FL

I'm 42 y/o, 5"2, 121 lbs. I have been always...

I'm 42 y/o, 5"2, 121 lbs. I have been always embarrassed of my stomach & not having a "booty" lol. I use long shirts to cover my lack of a butt & I never went to the beach/pool with my friends nor a boyfriend. That's why now @ 42, I said to my self that I needed to do something to change my life. Now or never!. I have chosen Dr. Salama as the provider of this transformation after looking @ many pre/post gorgeous pics of women like me evolved into better shapes/butt projection than what God gave them.

WORRY ABOUT MY WEIGHT...

Here we go.. When I had my consultation with Dr. Salama on may 21, he told me that I didn't need to gain any more weight.. That he could transfer to my butt about 1000 ccs & I was 118lbs

Cont..

Currently, I'm 5'2, 121lbs. Do u my bbl sisters think that I should gain more weight?..my surgery is in two months & I hope to get around 1000/1200 ccs in each butt. I'm very confused cause I've been reading many posts where mostly everybody is trying to get more weight. I really want to do this once and hopefully get my selfconfidence back. I wish to look similar to Asiangotb/bigbootytinywaist/foreverb/shegotd..please vets, what do u think I should do?

BBL LIST

Well, I just started my to do list for my new booty lol..Got a massage table from my sister, drinking vitamins: C 1000mg, iron 325mg, complex b 100mg, multivitamins, & d 1000mg..will buy pre/post surgery multivitamins by September..

Surgery date here I come:)

Well, I've been so busy lately that didn't have the time to update. However, been reading reviews from time to time. Congrats to my friend Lala on her recent surgery..She looks gorgeous!
I got most of my supplies already..
-Arnica gel

-Pads/wipes
-Measuring tape
-Thermometer
-Culturelle (Probiotic)
Please vets, let me know if I'm missing anything please.
On the other hand, I got my labs/Dr. clearance....Yayyy!..However, it's been hard for me to gain weight:(....@ my consultation with Dr. Salama, I was 118lbs. I'm currently 124 1/2 lbs and in 2 wks is my surgery. I don't know if the lack of appetite is the stress from work/family issues but I'm really concern/not happy with my weight. I'll feel a little better if I could be @ 130 lbs. I read MissRT review (5"1 & 125lbs) and she got 950ccs. I'm 5"2 & 124 1/2 lbs. I really want to get a minimum of 1000 or 1100 ccs so after fat reabsorption/swelling I can have some booty left..
Then again, I think I have more stomach than her...I don't know, what you think??.

Well, wish me luck, pray for me please, and hope to hear some opinions/reassurance cause right now instead of feeling nervous/anxious about my upcoming surgery, I'm just depressed...

CLEARED FOR SURGERY...IN NEED OF PRAYERS!

Got the ok from Dr. Salama's office!..
Labs & clearance from my primary doctor, good.
Surgery, paid on Tuesday.
Supplies for surgery, almost done.
Nervous/happy, not yet. I'm having episodes of mixed feelings at times. I'm still @ 124 1/2 lbs, wish I could gain more:(.. I think that I'm in a limbo zone where I don't know if I should force myself to eat more in hope to achieve my weight goal till next Thursday (surgery date) or pray/hope for the best with my current weight. .what u think?.
Then, I don't want to feel guilty for not putting more effort.. Anyways, pics with current weight attached.

Pics

Salamafied...yea me:)

Pic 1

pic 2

pic 3

SURGERY DONE ON 9/19/13...Loving what I see:)

Surgery day 1: met the good looking anesthesiologist named Sergio..felt embarrased cause my robe got opened in front of him when I was going to sit down & he saw my left breast. Then, embarrased again when Dr. Salama marked me down I was ticklish. I asked him to treat me like if i was his girlfriend/wife/sister or cousin that he likes & will do his best master piece. He said, that he didn't had any, so I said that's ok. Just be nice to me & give me an hourglass figure without a shelf. surgery was like 2 1/2 hrs. Felt my back & butt hard & some pain & dizziness on my way back home. I'll suggest to place a lot of pillows in the back seat cause I tried to lay down with the shower curtain and one cushion for the head & it was very uncomfortable. I had to kneel down for like 1 1/2 hrs drive due to the trafic.

Cont. update

Got home, ate a sandwich & drink an ensure to take my antibiotics & pain meds. I pee, ate, & walked 10 to 15 mins every 2 1/2 hrs all afternoon/night.
Surgery day 2: went to see the nurse to remove all pads/band aids & place my fitted shirt under the garment. I asked her to take the pics I posted for u guys to see. Well, I felt very nauseous after she removed the dressings for like 3 hrs, I wasn't able to eat lunch. Finally around 2:30pm I ate and drink a protein shake my mom made for me. I've been lucky cause I have experienced only minor pain & dizziness. However, my knees r swollen & I still can't get comfortable to rest or sleep @ night. I placed many pillows in different positions & still uncomfortable most of the time. Any ideas will be appreciated. TTL..

DRAINS OUT. ..DAY 12, PICS!

I didn't want to make any updates cause I noticed that before and after my BBL surgery, nobody care that much to wish me luck, answer my questions, nor make comments except for puertorrican girl, bigbootytinywaist, and a couple more. U all know that ps is a huge deal/change in anybody lives. So, I was looking for some support and I didn't get it from this site.
I'm posting some current pics for the people who might benefit from them.
measurement:
Prior: waist-32 1/2, hips-39 3/4
Current: waist-29 1/2, hips-43 1/2
High/Weight prior: 5"2
- 124 1/2 lbs.

Updated pics..not so good:(

Thanks for the comments, I was trying to reach out or vent In my own ways. .Well, when I got my first massage with Celia on day 4 po, I didn't feel that much pain. However, I was very uncomfortable when she was touching my left side waist.. What a surprised when I looked @ myself naked in the mirror and I noticed that my left side waist looked too dark. Celia confirmed my suspicion that I got burned with the cannula. She said not to worry cause it wasn't deep.
During my second massage, I saw my ps and he said that it was superficial burn and I got a prescription for a burn cream to be applied twice a day.
I've been putting the cream as directed and covered with gauze but I haven't noticed that much of a difference.
At this moment I'm having a mixed of feelings. Sometimes im depressed, lonely, and feeling frustrated cause I can't take this problem away.
I'm experiencing periods of sharp pain, the skin feels tearing apart when I move my arms to lift myself up, and it bothers me the contact of the burn site when I touch any surface like the garment, couch, and my bed to sleep.
Please see burn pics, let me know what u think?.
on the other hand, for people who asked. I got 1150 ccs in each butt but dont know about the hips?

3 WEEKS PO...PICS

My body is definitely changed!. I went back to work this week and many of my coworkers asked if I got a booty. I told them before I left that I was getting lipo but it looks that they don't believe me. Anyways, I answered that I did fat transfer only to my hips to look curvier and my butt looks huge cause I'm swollen.
On the other hand, my burn is looking different and I have 2 yellow spots. See updated burn pic bellow.
Measurements have changed as well:
Waist: 29 1/2. - Hips: 40 1/2.
Body sensations/feelings:
I'm getting moderate-minimal sharp pain in the burn side (left). Maximum-moderate stiffness in my back every single morning that is a nightmare to get up. I believe that it's harder for me due to the burned skin cause I feel the skin tearing apart when I lift myself up.
Compression garment/board/foam: Another inconvenience, I get shortness of breath and my burned side gets squished, hurts like hell after a couple of hrs in all this compression.
However, it's it worthy. .Don't know yet till my 8 wks but, up to now...I like the way I look!!
See updated pics!

4 WEEKS PO BBL! NEW PICS. .

Today is 4 weeks and 1 day of my new body!..measurement:
Waist: 31 (swollen cause I can't have to much compression due to the burn on my left side :(...).
Hips: 41..
I haven't paid that much attention to my booty/hips changes cause of my burn. Day and night with burning/pain sensation that I just don't want to even wakeup. But, I have to cause I have my children and work to attend to. Please, see recent pics to compare with the same underwear.

PICS @ different angles..4 wks!

PICS again..

6 WEEKS UPDATE. .PICS

My burn is healing, slowly but is looking better now, finally. The pain is going down as well, thank God!..I lost some volume in my booty but I haven't measure myself. I've been so involved taking care of the burn that I didn't care about how I look yet..Well, maybe after im totally heal!. See updated pics and happy healing to all!

NEW PICS, 3 MONTHS PO BBL, BURN STATUS

Sorry for waiting so long to update. I was waiting for my burn/symptoms to heal. It took 8 1/2 weeks for the pain to completely away. I just feel very sensitive on that side/skin side. My son whos 9 y/o can't hug me cause his height, so I bend over for him to hug me by the shldrs & not to touch my waist/burn site. I haven't measure yet but I will soon. I dropped some volume but is not that bad. My stomach still not that flat cause I didn't put the garment all the time. I used the garment on/off every 5 hrs due to the burn/skin was open and the compression was making the skin worst/slowing the healing & giving me constant sharp pain on the burn side. As of now, I'm going to see a Dermatologist next month to see his opinion on the scar. I have hyperpigmentation & hypopigmentation. I'm glad that I got a wound care nurse to treat my burn from the beginning and educated me on the care & hygiene. Well, I wish you all good luck on your journey, happy healing, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!. Please see below updated pics.

Cont. Pics