Cellulite Gone! - Austin, TX

After seeing some unfavorable reviews of Cellfina,...

After seeing some unfavorable reviews of Cellfina, I felt compelled to share my experience. Despite exercising every day and eating a healthy diet, I’ve had cellulite on my thighs and butt for as long as I could remember. I jumped at the opportunity for a “permanent cellulite solution”. I had the procedure done in the spring and am ecstatic about my results. The procedure itself was not too bad. A few times during numbing, it felt like a quick bee-sting, but that that subsided quickly. The outer thigh area seemed to be the worst. The second portion of the procedure is the actual cellulite releases. I felt nothing for this part (but be aware that the little machine they use for this is REALLY loud). After the procedure, they padded and wrapped me up and got me in compression garments.

I had some soreness afterward, but no real pain. The only annoying part was that I leaked fluid from the sites for 24 hours afterward. I did have a lot of bruising, but I expected that since I tend to bruise easily. It took a good 6 weeks for all of the bruising to go away. I can still see a few residual faint dots on my butt. Dr. Whitfield figured out that since I had been diligent with sun protection on my thighs, those went away quickly, but I am unknowingly getting some sun exposure on my butt through my swimsuit. So… lesson learned. I’ll start to SPF under my suit, too.

I’m extremely happy with my results! The cellulite, especially on my butt is pretty much GONE! But don’t take my word for it… My before and after pictures from the office speak for themselves.
Austin Plastic Surgeon