39 Years Old, One Child, Time for a BA/BL - Austin, TX

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Hi everyone! I've been totally stalking this site...

Hi everyone! I've been totally stalking this site for the past few weeks. Now it's time to post my own story!

I started developing in 4th grade, and by middle school I was a 36DD. I hated having big breasts. It didn't help that they were never perky--they just went straight to old-lady-droopy.

Over the years I got over my hatred, though I never really liked them. I had a daughter in 2009, breastfed her for 2 1/2 years (yes, 2 1/2 years!), and in the last year I've lost about 20 pounds. I call that the Saggy Breast Trifecta.

I currently wear a 32D from VS, but I swear it's mostly wrinkly skin. I actually like the size of my boobs in a bra, but once I let them out, they are two flat, white pancakes.

I have had three consultations, and two of them said that if I were to just have a lift, my breasts would be a "small, SMALL C." That makes me laugh because 20 years ago I would have given anything to be a small, small C, and here I am planning to make them bigger :-P

I've decided to go with Dr. Mahlon Kerr, who was wonderful at my consultation. One doctor I saw was very cold and standoffish, and the other was very touchy-feely (yuck!). Dr. Kerr was friendly, down-to-earth, and I felt like I could trust him.

I will be dropping off my deposit in two weeks (I am waiting until I close on my house), and then I am hoping to schedule the surgery for early October. Eek!

Before pics

Who knew rice was so fun?

I've been playing with rice sizers. At my first consultation I tried both 300cc and 400cc sizers. I was sure the 400s would be wayyyy too big, but they actually fit my frame/figure really well. Of course, now I'm afraid that 400cc will be too big, so I might end up doing 350cc.

Anyway, here are some pics with the 400cc rice sizers yesterday. I'm going to play with 350 tonight.

My stats

I totally forgot about stats :-P

39 years old
5'5"
125 lbs
BWD 12-13 cm (depending on the doctor, apparently)

Current bra size 32D, but docs say without all the extra skin I'd be a full B/small C.

Wish boobs

I deliberately chose wish boob pics that were of a BL/BA patient. It seems unrealistic to give my doctor a picture of an 18 yo with natural perfect boobs and say "Make me look like that!" I know there are limitations, and the addition of a lift changes the outcome.

These are all from RS. RubyHolly21 is my #1 boob envy right now :-P

Ugh! Pics didn't upload

CLOTHES?!?!

I just thought of something--I have NO idea what to wear with big boobs and a body I'm not trying desperately to hide! What tops do y'all like to wear? And what stores do you shop at?
Austin Plastic Surgeon