Migraine Magician and Social Life Extraordinaire - Austin, TX

I had a fabulous doctor in Dallas that was...

I had a fabulous doctor in Dallas that was treating my migraines and he up and moved away. I begged him to refer me to another doctor. He told me that the only doctor he felt comfortable referring his patients to was Dr. Weinfeld, but that he was in Austin. I told him I didn't care and would make the trip. It is only 4x a year so it is not too bad. Getting started was a bit frustrating because of the Obamacare changes so it was not as easy to get my insurance prequal approved but the staff worked really hard to get it done and we did!
Everyone in the office is really nice. Dr. Weinfeld has a great attitude and bedside manner. He always takes extra time to "personalize" our visit. I have a friend that drives with me. Since we are 3.5-4 hours from home, Dr. Weinfeld gives us restaurant suggestions for lunch; always something different than what we could find in Dallas. We always love the extra attention he gives us with these suggestions and we are adding some great new food places to our lists! Instead of it being a dreaded 7-8 hour round trip doctor visit, it turns out to be a girls day trip to Austin! Yes, we do have to throw in a few needles to the head, but that is always quick. We look forward to our quarterly trips, now, not only cause I'm migraine free for another 3 months but because he helped us enjoy the trip with his great suggestions!
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weinfeld and his staff always go above and beyond to make the most out of my visits to his office. I'd recommend him to anyone suffering with migraines!