Reconstruction Revision with Implants and Additional Fat Grafting - Austin, TX

Dr. Weinfeld revised a three-year-old DIEP Flap...

Dr. Weinfeld revised a three-year-old DIEP Flap breast reconstruction I had had. It was done by another doctor after a double mastectomy due to cancer. On one side, I had large areas that were hard and painful, and the breast flaps had become uneven over time. Also, I had indention on one side that was visible in low-cut blouses. Dr. Weinfeld was able to remove a lot of the necrotic tissue, added a good amount of fat from fat grafting, and inserted implants to create a softer, more even and rounder look. I’m extremely happy with the results. (For the "Total cost" question above, I put the just cost of Dr. Weinfeld's service, not anesthesia and hospital.)

Before and After Pics

Here are before and after pictures to go with my earlier post.
Austin Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Weinfeld is a knowledgeable and skilled surgeon. At our first meeting, he took plenty of time to listen to my concerns. He made sure all of my pre-surgery questions were answered and that my expectations were realistic. My surgery went smoothly, and I’m extremely happy with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Weinfeld.