21 YO, 149lbs, 5'10", 36A (Pre-op), 470cc Natrelle 410 Implants - Augusta, GA

During my BA consult, I did the Vectra 3-D imaging...

During my BA consult, I did the Vectra 3-D imaging to select the appropriate implant. Dr. Ewart was extremely helpful and explained thoroughly why in my situation, given my desired look, that I should go with the Sientra HSC+ Textured Shaped Round Base - High Projection - 425cc implants. He listened to all of my concerns and was very patient. I am scheduled for surgery Oct. 12th, 2015. I will provide an update after both my pre-op appointment, on Oct. 7th, and after surgery.

I selected Dr. Ewart for my PS after searching through countless before and after images from various surgeons in Georgia. His work is amazing and stood out considerably.

I had my post-op appointment this morning - Oct 7, 2015

Bloodwork, paperwork, payment, and pictures. Everything is on track for surgery come Monday morning. Dr. Ewart made sure I understood everything, received pre-op and post-op instructions, and felt comfortable with the implant selection and the procedure itself. I am excited about the surgery but nervous that I won't remember all the post-op supplies I need before hand..

Monday is THE day! :P

Will be posting pre-op pics Monday morning before surgery - or sooner.

Day 1 - Post Op

Feeling lists of pressure and stiffness. Pleased with the immediate results.

Pre-Op

Pre-Op photos - toady I get to shower - very nervous to take the bra off. Excited too.

NATRELLE 410 implants

Just to clarify, I ended up going with the Natrelle Anatomical, Moderate Height - Full Projection, 470cc implants because Sientra has temporarily stopped sales in the U.S. as a precautionary measure.

Here are my Vectra imaging pictures.

What I'm "supposed" to look like when it's all said and done.

Suggestions for post-op comfort!

1. Prunes (to keep from stopping you up
2. Wedge pillow or foldable body contour pillow system (I got the Brookstone 4-in-1 bed wedge pillow from bed bath and beyond)
3. Loose button-up shirts
4. Candles (with a relaxing scent like lavender)
5. The Medisafe app for iPhone (alerts you to take your medicine every X-number of hours and allows you to have alerts sent to your caretakers phone to let them know you are due for medication as well - the iPhone alarm is not equipped to perform this function)

The 2nd day Post-Op Results

Im getting ready to shower and thought I would take a few pictures to beforehand.

Post Op appt. 1

Some of the stitches were removed today, the dissolvable ones were obviously left in. I told the doctor about the sever nipple pain and the burning in my right breast; he said that can sometimes happen more often with women who select larger implants, as it can stretch the nerve, but that it will go away in time.

I also have this rash that spans from my collarbone to my belly button. The rash appeared after surgery. Dr. Ewart thinks it may be the substance they paint on my body to prep for surgery. He recommended ibuprofen to help the rash. I'm attaching a photo in case anyone else has this same issue and knows how to handle it properly.

The rash itches very very little.

Once again, Dr. Ewart is the best.

Physical Therapy

So I asked my PS about potentially having physical therapy sessions 3x a week to help with the stiffness. He approves - doing the exercises on my own is excruciating, as I have to hold up the weight of my own arm (which is pretty heavy). He said don't push it if I experience significant pain.

I have also come off of my pain pills to try to help speed up a bowel movement.,, so far - unsuccessful.

I have taken Benadryl for the rash and it seems to have helped slightly.

I can sit up without as much pain now, and lift my left arm.. My right side gives the most trouble.

Updated Pictures - Incisions

finally in my cute sports bra!

It's the "Danskin Now Womens 360 Medium-Impact Seamless Zipper Sports Bra"

You can find it at Walmart!

Feeling Great

The exercises must have been working. I have almost no pain anymore - still being cautious, slow, and precise with movements. Have been off all pain medication for 3 days, and with the help of Colace, was finally able to go to the bathroom. Still having to take Benadryl for the allergic reaction to iodine.

Getting pampered today!
Although I am able to lift my arms over my head fairly easily, I still get tired rather quickly. Had my hair shampooed and styled at the salon, and went to get a Mani and Pedi.

So excited about buying new bras at VS after the healing process is complete!

Updated pictures.

Updated pictures - rash has almost disappeared with Benadryl and Cortizone cream.

2 weeks Post-Op

Im adding updated pictures of the progress at 2 weeks post-op.

I have no trouble lifting my arms over my head, putting on my own clothes, driving, or walking the dog.

I feel like they are starting to drop a little.

Stiffness in the morning upon waking up is still present.
Augusta Plastic Surgeon

BA Consult - Dr. Ewart was polite, professional, knowledgeable, and listened to my concerns. I presented my own research regarding the implant shape and brand I believed would work best for me, and he was more than willing to listen and discuss those options. He helped me choose which implant would help me achieve my desired look, and explained everything thoroughly. He was extremely patient with me, as I changed my mind twice about the size and brand of implant to get. *Note: I selected Dr. Ewart as my PS after reviewing the before and after pictures of both his previous patient procedures, and those of other plastic surgeons. Dr. Ewart's work stood out significantly among the others. It is obvious he takes pride in giving his patients the very best! *Oct. 7th - PRE-OP Visit* My appointment today consisted of bloodwork, paperwork, payment, and pictures. Everything is on track for surgery on Monday morning, the 12th of October. Dr. Ewart made sure I understood everything, received pre-op and post-op instructions, and felt comfortable with the implant selection and the procedure itself. Special recognition goes to Rachel, the patient coordinator, for being the BEST PATIENT COORDINATOR EVER! And to Trudy, at the reception desk, for being really sweet and friendly on both of my visits!