Breast Implant Swap After Nearly 20 Years. Auburn, AL

I'm happy to say that Dr. Aquadro and his staff...

I'm happy to say that Dr. Aquadro and his staff exceeded my expectations. Dr Aquadro's bedside manner was professional and friendly. He took the time to answer all of my questions, and he gave me exactly what I asked for. I was on the verge of needing a lift, but together we chose a larger, higher profile implant suitable for my height and frame. After nursing two babies, I had some loose skin around my original implants. I am proud to say that I'm happy with my breasts after so many years of hiding them naked due to sagging and excess skin. Dr. Aquadro also performed minor picket repair to achieve a more natural balanced look. I would recommend him and his sweet nurse, Mrs. Linda to anyone looking to achieve superior, natural results. Well worth it!!
Auburn Plastic Surgeon

Overall excellent experience! I'm so thankful to have been in his care. Dr. Aquadro is a kind, skilled surgeon who absolutely delivered the results I was looking for. Highly recommended!!