Working Mother of 4 Ready for a Mommy Makeover - Atlanta, GA

I have been looking at this site for some time...

I have been looking at this site for some time now, and have finally decided to post! ???? I am a 33 year old mother of 4. Had my first daughter at 17 years old and body have been shot since then. I am so ready for a new beginning! I have just started my doctorate program and can't wait to have a new body to go with it. I am so nervous about the outcome!!! Just praying it goes well and I am amazed! I have stalked my Dr's work for a while and truly feel that I have picked the best woman for the job! I will keep you all posted!! 10 more days to go??????????

How to update Review

Once I have my MM will I be able to update my "worth it" status, price, add photos...etc? I have thought about putting up before pics now, but I think I'm going to wait to see the results after making it to "the flat side" first... Because this current side is ridiculous lol!

Almost there!!!

Ok I am almost there.... This time next week I will be snatched... Prayerfully!!! I am getting more nervous by the second!!!! I had plans to try to lose a little weight before surgery but I have seem to over eat from stress and nervousness!!! HELP!!! Lol!!! Well 7 more days!!!

It's getting real

So I am 3days pre op!!! I'm headed to Walmart and suggestions on what I need to get. I have no clue lol! I am so excited and nervous and ready to get rid of this apron lol!!!

Tomorrow is the DAY!!!

Well tomorrow at 8am I will be at the hospital getting prepped for a new beginning! Yesterday was a challenging day. I woke up feeling blah. I signed up to work a double since I would be off the next two weeks. And I literally could not finish the day! I felt so overwhelmed and full of anxiety. The nerves definitely took over. Thank God for a phenomenal support system!! I will be posting picks of before and after but I just couldn't stomach posting the before.... Until AFTER... Lol!!! Keep me in your prayers for a safe and super successful mommy makeover. I KNOW I DESERVE THIS!

Well today is D-Day!!!

Ok my sister, mom and m oldest daughter are in the car driving me to the hospital! They have me cracking up!!! Thank God for a support team!!! #SQUAD Sx scheduled for 10:30am! Keep me in your prayers!!!

Well I made it to the flat side!!

2days post op... Nobody could have prepared me for this level of pain! But nonetheless.... I made it!

Just a few pic

A few more pic only 2 days post op

More BEFORE PICS

I decided to post more before pics so we can see how much Dr. Bootstaylor snatched me up!

3 days post op!!

Here a few more AFTER pics. While changing dressings. A lot of swelling and bruising but hey you get it lol!

2 out 2 to go!!!!

Sooooo excited!!! Just came from me post op and got 2 grains out my breast!!! Man that's awesome!! It was a task getting them out lol. Some discomfort but only lasted a second! Well 2 since I had them both done lol! PS told me I was doing too much because my other drains are draining wayyyy too much so sitting and laying I will be doing! So I can get these drains gone! I have a lot swelling which I don't like at all... It completely distorts my contouring she did. The first day I was flat as hell... Now a ball!!! :-( that has to gooooo!!!

I'm staring to feel sting and tingling in my stomach for I guess it's trying to come back to life! Everything looked well!

Confessions

Today has been awful .... Mentally. And I am not the type to jus be down so idk what's going on. But I have been swelling for 5 days now... Swelling so bad it hurts. I now have a roll on my right side... Lord I know I was not expecting perfection but I have spent a lot of money and going through so much pain so to not see a flat stomach and now a roll it truly getting to me bad... My mom has been with me everyday.. Trying to convince me to stop looking and telling me it will be ok... But will it??? Because I don't know... I'm trying everything a can do to decrease the pain and swelling but when I saw this roll I broke down. Lord help me. This swelling is too much!!!

Bruised and Swollen but still healing

Ok so I am clearly still swollen... Ugghhhhh.... And bruised.... But my scars are healing nicely! Just wanted to show some updates! Prayerfully my drains will come out Monday AND my stomach will flatten. Because this swell is not the move lol! Nonetheless I have come a completely long way and overall no more belly and boob sag!!

Pics

Not sure why my pics didn't upload. But here we go again! Still swollen!!

Before and After

When in a rut sometimes you have to see a before and after side by side so you can remember where ya came from! Wow!! This helped. Been complaining about swelling but lord knows I've come a long way!!!

Current before and after pics

I don't know why my pics are uploading but here we go again. These pics went with my last post lol.

2 weeks today!!!

Today has been a full 2 weeks. I went to get drains taken out but PS said she only will take on out at a time. So the plan is to go back tomorrow if the last drains continue to remain under 30cc. Today I also weighed myself... I started at 220 now I'm down to 202!!! OMG!!!! Now that brightened my day!!! My stomach is still swollen but things are healing nicely!!

Trying to shake this Blah stage!!!

Ok it will be 3 weeks tomorrow. I went back to work last week and barely made it through the shift (and I work from home being on call). I have moments where I'm feeling good but most I'm feeling so down and don't want to do ANYTHING and can't find comfort ANYWHERE! It's getting overwhelming.

And now I have an issue with my incision. It's not opening but def have something going on. It doesn't smell so I don't think it's an infection but I'm so irritated because I've done EVERYTHING my PS told me to do! And now I even think I have some fluid in my belly. I'm so sad about that because I have literally sat on this sofa for 20days and did everything the PS said to do but still ended up with some mishaps. Nonetheless overall the results are still amazing but I need to get pass all of this so I can enjoy it!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon