Vobella for Tear Troughs with Dr. Nelson Castillo - Atlanta, GA

I had two consultations previous to scheduling...

I had two consultations previous to scheduling with Dr. Castillo through Realself. I wanted to make the bags under my eyes look better (thank you aging process), but was in no rush to make a move.
I saw great reviews, which made me a bit nervous, but with a free consult through this website I figured why not.
Dr. Nelson contacted me directly (whoa) and he was absolutely pleasant, I scheduled an appointment and am thrilled that I bit the bullet on his practice.
Our consultation lasted quite a bit, with no pictures on hand (I forgot to bring them), he had to hear me fumble through what I was trying to achieve. But once I got it out, he handed me a mirror and gave me options as to how to go about what I wanted to achieve. I went with filler (which Im happy about because another doc wanted to see me go straight to under eye bag removal via surgery). 2 syringes of Vobella, he told me the cost would be 800.00 before we proceeded, and instead of thinking about it I went for it.
It looks fabulous! Dr. Castillo called me to follow up and I have no complaints.
The 5 star reviews did make me nervous, but I couldnt think of rating him with anything less. True doctor, he aims to help and not harm, and his bedside manner is warm, light, and gentle with no gimmicky sales. But bottom line, he has the technique and know how to get the job done.
Oh and let me not forget to mention his office manager Lynn. As sweet as can be with a great sense of humor and armed with a few useful doggy tips :)
Im not going to any other doctor after this experience.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon