Ready to Be Snatched!! - Atlanta, GA

I have researched, interviewed, and decided on my...

I have researched, interviewed, and decided on my TT, MR, and lipo of the flanks for a about a year. I have 2 kids, and have NEVER had a flat stomach...even when I was 125lbs (that was a LONGGGG time ago lol). Having a TT has always been on my wish list, and now it's time to do something just for me. It took a while for hubby to get on board, but he very supportive. I will take some before/after pics after my surgery.

12 hours until surgery

I can't believe this time has come for my TT, MR, and lipo of the flanks. I am soooo anxious, nervous, excited, and ready to get to the flat side! I'm praying for a sucessful, and uneventful surgery. Also wishing my Realself support sisters the same.

UPDATE~4 Days 5 Post-Op

Well, I have finally made it to the flat side!!!! It hasn't even been a full week, and this has been a hell of a journey. I will say i am pleased with my results so far (however I've learned that it takes a while to see your true results)

I am truly convinced that all the women that have posted right after surgery, without pain, and/or are no longer taking meds within a week.....are a Superheros. This shit hurts. Plain and simple. No way to mentally prepare for it. You just can't.

This week has been a bit of a blur for me, but I do feel much better. I'll try to do a better job of posting now. RealSelf has been a huge help in my research, pre/post Op recovery!!! My hope is that my story can help some else. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask ??
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

I'll update my review AFTER my surgery :)