Updated Review.....Snatched!! - Atlanta, GA

I have researched, interviewed, and decided on my...

I have researched, interviewed, and decided on my TT, MR, and lipo of the flanks for a about a year. I have 2 kids, and have NEVER had a flat stomach...even when I was 125lbs (that was a LONGGGG time ago lol). Having a TT has always been on my wish list, and now it's time to do something just for me. It took a while for hubby to get on board, but he very supportive. I will take some before/after pics after my surgery.

12 hours until surgery

I can't believe this time has come for my TT, MR, and lipo of the flanks. I am soooo anxious, nervous, excited, and ready to get to the flat side! I'm praying for a sucessful, and uneventful surgery. Also wishing my Realself support sisters the same.

UPDATE~4 Days 5 Post-Op

Well, I have finally made it to the flat side!!!! It hasn't even been a full week, and this has been a hell of a journey. I will say i am pleased with my results so far (however I've learned that it takes a while to see your true results)

I am truly convinced that all the women that have posted right after surgery, without pain, and/or are no longer taking meds within a week.....are a Superheros. This shit hurts. Plain and simple. No way to mentally prepare for it. You just can't.

This week has been a bit of a blur for me, but I do feel much better. I'll try to do a better job of posting now. RealSelf has been a huge help in my research, pre/post Op recovery!!! My hope is that my story can help some else. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask ??

3 weeks post Op

Can't believe I'm at the three week mark (tomorrow)! I just got my last drain out last Friday, and should be getting my stitches out in 2 days. I also stopped with my pain meds last week. I'm very pleased with my results, and feeling better each day. I started driving today due to 2 work appointments. I'm at home resting now in between my appointments. I'm usually going 1000 miles an hour, so it's a struggle that my energy level is low. I'm definitely not trying to stress my body, so I'm listening and paying attention to when I need to rest. Happy Healing Everyone!

Scar and Belly Button healing

Still a bit swollen, and my belly button is getting better. It looks greasy from the scar therapy that I use twice a day. My scar is low enough for bikini underwear, so I'm happy. Also still swollen. I'm happy with my results, and know once I start working out with my trainer again next month and the swelling goes down in a few month....I'll be ready for the beach????

Updated Pics

Hi Ladies! Just wanted to share my healing process, and new pics about 2.5 months post op. My scar is healing well (the right side is moving along slowly), and my belly button is getting better. I'm ready for my belly button to not look so 'scarred'. Other than that, I love my results...and you can't see that with clothes on lol!

Excellent doctor, very proactive, and takes pride in her work! Love my results.