Yily Barbie July 2016!!!!!

For as long as I can remember, I have always...

For as long as I can remember, I have always looked out for others. Now it's time for me to think of myself. I've got to get this body in order! Initially, I was going to get the gastric sleeve, but I've since lost 24 pounds and I think I can do this myself. I'm hoping that you guys can help support and guide me and I the same. Life is too not put yourself first. I'm consider smart lipo among other things so let's GET IT!

Take me to the Flatside. ....

Ok ladies, for as long as I can remember, I've always help to care for others, family, friends, and etc. As women we are raised that way. Well this is the year that I'm going to be selfish. This is the year I'm going to fall back in love with myself. I've scheduled my consult for tomorrow with Dr. Cochran. I've stalked this side for over a year now, and I'm tired of dreaming, time to make this dream a reality. I'm a mother, I'm a sister, I'm a Nurse, I'm a daughter, and now I want to be a Snatched Cochran Doll.

Consult with Dr. Cochran

Ok.....he's adorably handsome, professional, and thorough. I went in....late due to a wreck that blocked traffic, and everyone was still kind and sweet. I filled out paperwork, and went to the back for vital signs and consult. Now ladies, after stalking the site for so long, I felt like I was meeting a celebrity. ...lol. Dr. Cochran came in and gave me a hug. So sweet and very inviting. I was quoted for extended tummy tuck, with lipo to abdomen, flanks, thighs ( inner, and posterior), and knee area. I paid my deposit and scheduled myself for the 30th of June initially, but I'm having to change my day to hopefully July 13th. Anyone else going around this time? I met a funny, and sweet patient of his there. She gave me alot of advice. Here goes ladies.....take me to the flat side.

To DR or not to DR that is the question

Ok RS sisters, I know i picked a date for surgery and paid my deposit for Cochran, however, I'm now considering going to the DR. I've reached out to several PS, and I'm waiting to hear back from them with a quote. So far I have a quote from Almonte. It includes surgery , medications, pre and post op travel.as well.as travel to and from airport and RH. It includes 10 days at RH with nursing care 24 hr. It includes TT, BBL.with liposculpture, and lipo of full.back as well as flanks and abdomen. The quote is 5400. Let me know what you guys think. I'll keep you posted as other quotes come in. There's also a 500 nonrefundable US deposit.

Quote from Medina...

Ok guys my quote from Medina is listed below: Tummy tuck with muscle repair

Liposuction on waist

Liposuction on lower and upper back

Flanks

with or without lipoinyection to Buttock (BBL)

Price: US $4500.00

US$75.00 per night. 10 nights US$ 750

Transportation included:

Airport Pick up

Medical Check up

Bring you back to the airport

US$100.00

Total price: US$ 5350.00

Extras areas of liposuction are US$ 300 each one (YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PRIMARY LIPOSUCTION AREA).

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CHECK PRIOR TO PLANNING YOUR SURGERY THE FOLLOWING:

-HEMOGLOBIN LEVELS

BMI (THE BMI LIMIT IS 35)

YOUR QUOTE INCLUDED:

PRIVATE NURSE IF YOU COME BY YOURSELF (IF YOU COME WITH COMPANION THEQUOTE WOULDN’T BE LESS).

PATIENT COORDINATOR, TO BE ATTENDING ALL YOUR NEEDS IN YOUR SURGERY PROCESS.

• HONORARY MEDICAL STAFF. (SURGEON, HELPERS, NURSES, MEDICAL CARE POSTSURGICAL, ANESTHESIOLOGY)
 • SURGERY ROOM.
 • SURGICAL EQUIPMENT.
 • WASTE MATERIALS ROOM NO SPECIALIZED AND SPECIALIZED SURGERY.
 • ANESTHESIOLOGY
 • DISPOSABLES, DRUGS, AND RECOVERY ROOM.
 • ROOM 24 HRS. (EXTRA DAYS ARE 200 DOLLARS)
 • MONITORING AND CURES POSTOPERATIVELY.
 • ONE POST SURGERY GARMENTS
• LABORATORY (CBC, GLYCEMIA, UREA, CREATININE, TGO, TGP, TP, TPT, HIV, HBSAG, HVC, BHCG, URINE) (ANY OTHER LABORATORY HAS TO BE PAY BY THE PATIENT)
 •   CARDIOVASCULAR EVALUATION. (ANY OTHER EVALUATION THE PATIENT HAS TO PAY IT)
 •   EKG
 •   X-RAY (ANY OTHER SPECIAL STUDY THE PATIENT HAS TO PAY IT)

IMPORTANT NOTE:

·  The Administrative Process and balance of fees is due 48 hours before surgery.

·  Price is in America dollars.

·  To book a surgery date you have to make a US$500 non refundable deposit.

Wish Pics

Here's a few shapes I love.

Quote from Yily De Los Santos

Please note to add BA will be $1000 more and a lift is an additional $200.

Thank you for contacting the office of Dra. Yily De Los Santos.

Please read through the email and feel free to reach out to us should you require additional information. We look forward to help you achieve your dream body.

Please read this message entirely before sending us your questions, as you may already find the answer in the information provided below.

Notices:

1.  Removing areas, such as the armpits, from the Liposuction procedure does not change the quote.

2.  You cannot substitute one area for another.

3.  Liposuction is required to do a BBL. That is how the fat is obtained to do the grafting.

4.  This quote also contains how to book your surgery. Please read the entire quote.

5.  It is REQUIRED you come to the clinic on the day before your surgery to get your labs done.

6.  You are required to have someone to spend the night with the day of surgery. It’s mandatory. Your can hire a nurse from your RH for $50 usd.

7.  If you have any health condition (asthma, high blood pleasure, anemia, etc.) please, notify our office in advance.

If you select the all-inclusive quote below we will make your recovery house reservations and arrange for ground transportation from the airport.

THIS SURGERY REQUIRES YOU TO BE OUT OF WORK FOR 8-10 DAYS.

Your all-inclusive quote for surgery & accommodations: (AIRFARE IS NOT INCLUDED)

·      Liposuction of the abdomen, armpit areas (bra fat areas), full back, flanks and waist

·      Brazilian Butt Lift via fat transfer

·      Tummy Tuck with muscle repair

·      Recovery House accommodations: 10 days, 9 nights in a triple room (YOU MUST STAY 10 DAYS) – If you stay more that 10 days, you are responsible for paying the difference.

·      Round Trip Airport Transportation from Las Americas - SDQ

·      Round Trip Transportation for all doctor visits related to your surgery

Quote for everything listed above: $5,200.00 USD

(This package includes 10 days, 9 nights with the surgery night free in a TRIPLE room & ground transportation. The RH fee $600 covering 8 nights and the transportation is $100. If you DO NOT want the all inclusive package DEDUCT $700 from the above quote)

*The quote above is valid thru July 31, 2016*

Additional Costs:

Medical Insurance. It covers any complication that may present itself within the first 30 days after surgery if you’re still in Santo Domingo. Cost is $150 USD. You must purchase this insurance prior to surgery. It is mandatory.

Blood Transfusion: A deposit of $250 USD must be paid prior to surgery. If you do not need a blood transfusion after surgery, this deposit will be refunded to you. Kindly note this deposit is mandatory.

Compression Socks. These socks are required for all patients. This is mandatory. You have the option to obtain these on your own or purchase them at our office prior to surgery for $20 USD.

Overnight Caregiver. You must have a companion spend the 1st night after surgery with you at the clinic or hire a caregiver. You can usually hire a caregiver through your recovery house for approx. $50 USD.

Please note surgeries are only performed Monday thru Friday. All pre-admission testing is done Monday thru Friday until5pm and on Saturdays until 1pm. If you elect to have surgery on Monday, your pre-admission testing will be done the morning of your surgery. The clinic and laboratory is closed on Sunday.

Secure your date:

Option #1

In order to secure a date for surgery you will need to send a $300.00 USD deposit via Chase QuickPay toDepositRequest@gmail.com. The deposit will be used to reserve your date and will be fully deducted from your surgery quote. When sending your deposit please include your full name, surgery date and name of surgeon: Dra. Yily de los Santos. Before sending your deposit send us the date(s) you would like to have surgery. Once we confirm your date is available, you can send your deposit. Please note deposits are non-refundable, no exceptions. You may transfer your deposits to a new date, but not a different person.

Option #2

You can also make a deposit directly into the following Chase account or send a bank wire:

Business Account Name: Upscale RH (NOT Dra. Yily de los Santos)

Acct# 515927957 Routing# 021000021(FOR WIRES ONLY)

Acct# 515927957 Routing# 021202337(FOR DEPOSITS AT A BRANCH ONLY)

Bank Wire Address: 130 Smith Street, Perth Amboy, NJ 08861

Once you make your deposit write your name, surgery date and Dr. Yily de los Santos on the receipt. Take a clear picture and send us a copy via email.

All-inclusive Surgery & Recovery House Package:

·      Recovery House: 8 days, 7 nights or 10 days, 9 nights in a Triple Room

·      Round Trip Airport Transportation

·      Transportation to/from all doctor visits

·      Meals, Drinks & Snacks

2. Serenity RH - www.SerenityRH.com email: reservations@serenityrh.com

3. EdenRH.com – www.edenrh.com email:ReservationEdenRH@gmail.com

4. Kindness RH – www.KindnessRH.comemail: info@kindnessrh.com

Recovery House rates:

Triple Room $75 per night, Double Room $85 per night, Single Room $100 per night, Guest rate $65 per night

All prices quoted are per person. Guest must also pay $100 for transportation.

Also included in the quote total are the following:

·      One compression garment

·      Pre-operative blood work (TTP, HIV, Hbs, HCV, BASAL GLYCEMIA,GLYCEMIA, UREA, SERUM CREATININE, FULL BLOOD COUNT, VDRL, BLOOD TYPE Y RH) EKG test performed by our resident cardiologist

·      Anesthesiologist Fee (Epidural Block)

·      Clinic and Surgery Fees (room, operating room, nurses, IVs, meals, surgical assistants, etc).

Optional Costs

·      Lymphatic massages $25 to $30 each session (must get 10 sessions minimum)

·      Additional garment $140

·      Compression sleeves for your arms $60

·      Stress test required only for some patients with the same health conditions as described for those who need Echocardiogram $ 120. It is mandatory.

·      Evaluation by Pulmonologist: is necessary for asthmatics, smokers, any lungs or bronchial conditions, or those who show any condition for which need this test to ensure that the patient is good for surgery. $ 100 USD. It is mandatory.

·      Evaluation by Hematologist: is necessary for patients with a medical condition in the blood ($ 50 to $ 65 USD). If you end up to be a patient with a hemoglobin below 12, the surgery cannot be performed. You have the option of returning to us at another time, when you are able to have surgery or undergo treatment, which must be prescribed by a hematologist, to try to raise your hemoglobin level in a shorter time, which represents a longer stay in the country. The cost of treatment (it’s separate from consultation fee) is undefined, depends on the medication needed for each patient.

Medication – NOT Included in all-inclusive quote. It is approx $250 usd

The following medications will be prescribed to you after surgery. You can get them in your country; make sure it’s the same medication as listed. Please note some medications and/or doses may not be available in your country without a prescription.

·      HEPARIN 40 MG: Subcutaneous injection 1 per day for 8 days. -This medication is prescribed to prevent blood clots.

·      CIPROFLOXACINA 1GR: Take 1 every 24 hours for 10 days. - This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections.

·      AUGMENTIN (CLAVULANIC ACID AND AMOXICILINE) 1GR: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days. This medication is an antibiotic prescribed to prevent infections

·      KLOSSARA 40MG: Take 1 tablet every 8 hours for 5 days. – Anti-inflammatory

·      RONEX: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 10 days. – Pain medication

·      FINITACID (ESOMEPRAZOL) 40 MG: Take 1 every 12 hours for 10 days. - This medication is prescribed to combat heartburn and acid reflux

·      FERROUS SULFATE: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for 30 days. - This medication is commonly known as IRON. It is prescribed to combat iron deficiency.

·      THROMBOCID OR ARNICA CREAM: Apply on the operated area 2 times a day for 10 days. This cream is prescribed to combat bruising and swelling.

·      VITAMIN C 500 MG: Take 1 tablet every 12 hours for a month.

·      FOLIC ACID 10 MG: Take 2 tablets per day for 15 days.

Before Surgery:

1.       Your Hemoglobin Level must be no less than 12.7. Start taking vitamins, B complex, ferrous sulfate (Iron), folic acid & vitamin C approx. 1 month prior to your scheduled surgery date. No prospective patient will be operated on if their hemoglobin level is not at least 12.7

2.       Your Body Mass Index (BMI) needs to be below 35. It’s a clinic policy. Nobody in this building is allowed to operate on somebody with a BMI over 35. You can calculate your BMI through this link: http://www.indicemasacorporal.org/en/body-mass-index.php

3.       Pre-operative test will be completed at our clinic either the day before your surgery or the morning of your surgery. We will not under any circumstances accept pre-operative test results conducted outside of our clinic. If for some reason you need to consult a specialist, besides my Cardiologist (for example: a Pulmonologist, Endocrinologist, Hematologist, etc.) That consultation fee is not included in the previous quote, and it’s not deducted from the deposit you might have sent.

4.       It is recommended you visit a cardiologist prior to your scheduled surgery date. You want to ensure you take every measure to ensure you are in good health before your surgery. The tests you want to have done are an EKG & radiography.

5.       It is also recommended you have blood work done prior to scheduled surgery date. Again you want to ensure you are healthy enough to have surgery. The tests you want to have done are Creatinine, Glucose, full blood count & Hematocrit.

6.       Stop smoking (at least 2 months before the surgery date) and don’t use illegal drugs. Don’t drink alcohol during the 2 last weeks before surgery.

It is recommended you have a doctor or nurse available in your country to drain your liquids if needed upon your return.

What to bring

1.       You will need to provide identification with a photo in order to complete your admission. (Government issued ID, Passport or Driver’s License)

2.       You need to bring loose clothes. Example maxi dress, sweats, button down shirt, etc. T-Shirt/tank top to wear under your garment.

3.       Box of baby wipes

4.       Kotex (menstrual pads). Thick ones. (To be placed under your garment to provide cushion)

5.       Compression Socks. If you buy them here is $25 USD extra.

If you need any document or letter after surgery, please request it at least 3 days before your returning flight, otherwise we won’t provide it.

The day of your surgery

You have to fast the day of surgery so don't eat or drink anything. You have to be in the clinic at 6:30 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. One of my assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

Duration of your surgery

It takes about 1 hour to clean you disinfect your body, give you anesthesia, put catheterization and IV, I’m not present in that moment, because I have my assistants to do that with my anesthesiologist that is present all the time, then I come into the room and operate, it takes about 2-3 hours. When I finish my work, I go out of the operating, my assistants clean you again and prepare you to go to the recuperation room, where spend about 1 hour and a half or 2 hours under observation, and then you’re taken to the room assigned by the clinic. In total, it would take about 5 hours for the whole process since you go into the operating room and until you go out.

Payment Forms

The balance of your surgery must be paid prior to your surgery. You can pay the morning of your surgery at the clinic. I only accept cash. You may pay in US dollars. I don’t accept financing, credit card, care credit, money orders, bank check or personal checks.

About the procedures (Interesting facts)

The day of surgery

The night before the surgery don't eat or drink anything after 10 pm. You have to be in the clinic at 7 am, you’ll have the test done, the consultation with me and then the surgery. My assistant will be with me to translate and for a better communication.

After surgery

I will give you instructions and recommendations for your recovery. You will stay 1 night in the clinic. You have to wear your garment for 3 months minimum, and can’t spend more than 45 minutes a day without it during these months.

Anesthesia

We usually use continuous epidural block and general anesthesia. Although some patients prefer general anesthesia only, it is at the discretion of the anesthesiologist. You will be asleep during the surgery. He is a trusted and licensed professional and knows what anesthesia is the best for this type of surgery.

Breast Augmentation

The implants are placed under the muscle. The implants are silicone by SILIMED. The stitches are absorbable; they do not need to be removed. I do not transfer fat to breast because of the issue of breast cancer.

Tummy Tuck

The tummy tuck scar/incision is 4cm from the pubic line. I use stitches that dissolve, so they do not have to be removed (only the stitch that goes right in the middle of the scar has to be removed after 21 days post-op). I cannot tell you how many inches your waist will be reduced as that is dependent on your diastasis and the separation of your muscles. This will be determined during surgery. You will have a drain after surgery that will collect excess fluid. This drain will be removed in 7-14 days, depending on your recovery. Please note it is recommended you wait at least 1 year to get pregnant after having this procedure.

BBL (Brazilian Butt Lift)

This procedure entails grafting fat from other areas of your body and injecting it into your buttocks. I cannot determine how much fat I can graft before surgery. The amount of fat injected in the buttocks will depend on how much fat your buttocks can accept and your hip size. The fat will be injected in all directions as long as it does not compress the sciatic nerve. Too much fat injected in the buttocks can cause necrosis or form abscesses. This mainly occurs when the patient does not have proper post-op care. After having a BBL you CAN sit on your butt and sleep on your back.

Important notice about BBLs: Most of the butts in the “wish pics” that some of my patients send me are made of PMMA. I do not use PMMA. I solely do fat grafting and inject the fat in the buttock. I will always try to give my patients their desired results, but we have to be aware that there are limits when injecting fat.

Kindly note the airport you will be flying into is Las Americas in Santo Domingo – Code SDQ.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

You do not qualify for surgery with Dra. Yily de los Santos if any of the conditions below apply to you:

1.    HIV positive

6.    Suffer from seizures

7.    Your BMI is higher than 35.0

8.    Your hemo is lower than 12.0

Our address:

CIPLA, Avenieda Pedro Henriquez Ureña #137,  5th Floor, Suite #504, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Office #809-331-5050 ext 504

DR here I come in 2 weeks....

Okay ladies so I only have 2 weeks left to go. I have been doing all sorts of things to prepare myself. I'm eating healthier walking an hour daily and taking my vitamins. Hopefully I will get the passport on Monday. I'm buying the tourist card to save some time. I'm staying at tropical RH. Wishing all of us the best! !

9 DAYS TO DR...YILYBARBIE 2016

Ok dolls, time is creeping up on me. I'm trying to get my iron where it needs to be. I've gone from 210 to 199. I'm proud of myself for that. All of my things I've ordered are coming in now. I can feel my heart beating I'm so anxious. Anyway wanted to recap, and say I'm going with Yily 7/12 surgery date. I'll be at Tropical RH though 7/22. I'm getting TT, BBL, LIPO, and possibly breast lift with implants. God is with me and I'm doing this for me. I thank all you beauties for your advice, courage, and support.

HELP RS SISTER'S I HAVE A PROBLEM SURGERY IN DR IN ONLY 6 DAYS....

Ok ladies so here's the thing. Initially I was taking the hcg/b12 injections for weight loss to assist with dropping some pounds. Needless to say, even though I've stopped it almost 2 weeks ago, its still showing up in my system. I know with great certainty that I'm not pregnant, but what do I do since it's still showing up in my urine????? I've emailed Dr. Yily's office to see what she says, but I just don't know what to think, or do??? Ughhh, so frustrating.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon