Breast Implant Revision

I had breast implants that were 15 years old. On...

I had breast implants that were 15 years old. On my last physical, I found out that one of my implants had ruptured. Being that I had not seen a plastic surgeon in many years, I wanted to make sure that I found that right plastic surgeon for me. I read many reviews from many different doctors on RealSelf as well as other websites; I also went to a few different consultations to make sure I was choosing the right surgeon.
After spending over an hour talking to Dr. DiFrancesco, I knew she was the right choice for me. The entire office staff were so sweet and professional from the moment I called to make my initial appointment to after my surgery for follow up appointments.
Dr. D's bedside manner was superb. She took the time to listen to my wants and needs and with her professional recommendations I think she was able to achieve a great outcome.
I did not realize how much better inside and out I would feel after replacing my implants!! I'm a new person today and a big part of that is thanks to Dr. DiFrancesco!
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon