34 Year Old Male/ Double Chin - Atlanta, GA

After 30, I kept getting this double chin that...

After 30, I kept getting this double chin that wouldn't go away. Dr DiFrancesco help she introduced me to Kybella. It was almost to good to be true! It would eliminate my double chin with just a few shots. There was very little discomfort. My Chin was a little itchy for about 1-2 days. I started seeing the results in about 1 week after the shots. Then 3-4 weeks after you could really see the difference. I recommend this to anyone that is having trouble with a double chin. :) Thank you for all your help DR Difrancesco.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr DiFrancesco is Amazing!! She makes you feel right at easy when she walks into the door. The office staff is amazing and is always there to answer any questions that you may have. I really like how Dr DiFrancesco talks you through the whole process. She makes sure that you really understand every step of the process. If you need any work done the Dr DiFrancesco is your Doctor. Thanks for all your help Dr D!!