Thin Lips, Desired More Fullness - Atlanta, GA

I recently had my teeth bonded so my smile is now...

I recently had my teeth bonded so my smile is now perfect and white which made me feel like i could wear nice lipstick out. Then I realized with such thin Lips I seemed to always be purposely pouting out. I found that lip fillers are a safe and easy way to go. I used one siringe of Juvederm and 4 days later have a nice added volume and fullness to my lips.

3 weeks after.

Loving how much lipstick looks now! With time most bumps went away and symmetry is evened out. Perfect size for my face and very pleased! No trout mouth or duck lips.

Added another siringe!

Everything evened out after the first procedure and realized I could do a bit more on my upper lip and some on my bottom to make my natural lip more symmetrical. Swelling and bruising is now gone and I love the size! I still have a little juvederm left in the office I didn't use for touch ups later. Very happy on my decision. First picture is 1st siringe. Second is after the second siringe.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Castillo answered all of my questions and make me feel very comfortable. He and the front desk responded very quickly to all of my emails and we're very professional. Highly recommended.