Love my Lips! - Atlanta, GA

I love, love, love my new lips. I told Dr.Castillo...

I love, love, love my new lips. I told Dr.Castillo what I wanted and that is exactly what he gave me. I have a naturally full upper lip so I just got filler in the lower lip. I can't stop looking in the mirror. I got a syringe of Juvederm ultra and had a little left over. My experience was so good that I can't see my self going anywhere else.

Used the rest of my syringe

I had some Juvederm left over from my last appointment and couldn't wait to add more to my lips. With the help of Dr.Nelson we decided to add the rest to the middle portion of my upper lip and in the two lines (above my lips that connect to the nose) to add a little pout and definition to my upper lip. This guy is seriously an artist because my lips look so good! I would never go to anyone else for fillers. I am very very happy. I feel like a lip augmentation balances my face and adds that "oomph" I was looking for.

Before Photos

Updated photo

Volbella

I had half a syringe of volbella injected into my top lip for definition.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Castillo was amazing. He is very helpful and takes his time to answer any questions or concerns. He made me feel like I was his only patient. He even followed up to see how I was doing the next day. And he has a killer personality :) Highly recommend!