19 Years Old with Tear Trough Deformity - Atlanta, GA

Ever since I can remember I have always gotten...

Ever since I can remember I have always gotten comments on how tired I looked regardless of the amount of sleep I had the previous night. I tried all types of tricks to remove the bags from under my eyes, but nothing worked. I felt that as I was getting older the area under my eyes just kept getting worse. I then started doing research about ways to correct this deformity. I found Dr. Castillo through this website probably 6 months into my research. I called the office on a Saturday and Lynn, his receptionist, answered. She was beyond friendly and scheduled my appointment that Monday. The consultation was FREE and I know you're supposed to see more than one doctor to get the best opinion, but I didn't. Dr. Castillo was comforting, descriptive, and confident. He knew what he was doing and was confident in his years of training. The part that sold me about him was he kept saying, "I need to be able to sleep at night too." Meaning if he knows he didn't perform the operation to the best of his abilities it would linger on his conscious. He also talked about being cautious and not giving me too much fillers. I actually had two procedures. The first one went well and after that Dr. Castillo called me a ton of times to check up on me. Then after about 3 weeks I came in for a checkup and I finished the rest of my syringe (I didn't use my entire syringe the first time). My results are phenomenal and I get compliments on how amazing I look. I would 1000% recommend Dr. Castillo.

Updated picture

6 months after the fillers. I just love them so much. I'm planning on going in pretty soon to see Dr. Castillo because it's been about 8 months since the procedure. I can see them starting to dissolve, but still no where close to completely dissolving.

6 months after

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

He is friendly, informative, talented, and the list goes on.