700cc Implants with Lift

I had a TUBA procedure done 19 yrs ago. Still...

I had a TUBA procedure done 19 yrs ago. Still looked nice in bra but was showing rippling. Decided to fly from Illinois to Atlanta to have Dr. Pound do surgery since he did perfect job last time. Had him do upper blepharoplasty and mini face lift after removal of saline implants and replace with silicone and do donut lift. A lot to do but figured it was now or never since I'm so busy. He decided to go up 200 ccs since going under the muscle. I'm 5'8" tall and 140lbs. I have pretty broad shoulders and I left it up to him and his assistant to use what they thought would look the best. A lot of trust but he is really great. Most ps are clueless how to do a tuba and say it's not a good procedure but Dr. Pound is amazing and I trust his judgement. The tuba was saline filled to 500 over the muscle. Only hurt a few days and were excellent. But after 16 years of being in the sun and gaining and losing weight, I started to see more rippling. I saw a doc in Indianapolis and he advised me to get a lollipop lift and I wanted Dr. Pounds opinion. Seemed worth the flight there and to stay q bit to recover. Everything went well except I had no idea what to expect on pain., way more painful than before. I'm just now starting to feel comfort at 12 days out. I did go back to work on day 8. That prob wasn't a good idea.

Here are pics at 2 weeks and then 2.5 weeks post-op! Dr. Pound is awesome and his assistant Jennifer really was amazing too!

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Best doc for communicating and felt very comfortable with him and his staff! His assistant, Jennifer was excellent and Elizabeth his receptionist was great too.