33 Years Old, 5'6, 150 Lbs, No Kids, Weight Loss Repairs ;)

Sooo, after losing quite a bit of weight my...

Sooo, after losing quite a bit of weight my "girls" are seriously diminished and in need of repairs. I have always wanted BA surgery but now it has become really important to me. I feel like I did a lot of work to lose weight and I want to feel completely good about my body. I decided to make the appointments for consultation and for surgery very close together because I want it done before the holidays while I have time off from work to rest and recover.

Very, very nervous. I feel confident that I have chosen a good surgeon in my area. Like many others, I did quite a bit of research prior to making my appointments.

Mostly, I am nervous about the pain and the recovery. The risks are frightening to me and I have a low level of pain tolerance.

I am going into this with an open mind, I don't really have my heart set on any one particular thing (saline/silicone, over/under) but I am very excited to hear what the surgeon recommends. Mostly I just want "more" and a fuller appearance. I plan to take pictures and update the whole way through this experience.

Since I have not met my surgeon yet, I sent some "before" photos and he said it appears I will need a lift as well. I really don't want to do the lift because of MORE pain/healing but we will see what he says when I go for the consult.