He's the Doctor Doctors Use - Atlanta, GA

I have had 2 procedures with Dr Anderson....

I have had 2 procedures with Dr Anderson. Initially I chose him due to the great reviews and the fact that he owns his business. His reputation is on the line with each procedure that he performs. I knew who would be doing my transplant and his previous results. The results were fantastic. Most important was the artistry he used so that it looks very natural. It was important to me that it not be obvious that I had hair replacement. The staff was very friendly efficient and caring. I would trust no one else with my hair. It is so nice to look in the mirror and see myself again.

Improvement in ARTAS

I just wanted to add how much improvement the ARTAS procedure has. The first time I had the procedure I had minimal pain and scabbing. However over the last year there has been improved size of the individual grafts. It makes a huge difference. I had only a little soreness and no pain and the scabbing was so minor I even felt comfortable going out in public 3 days post op. I am returning to work 5 days post op. 5 plus stars for Dr Anderson and the new ARTAS!!!
Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Wonderful, caring, patient. A true artist!