Anderson Hair Sciences Center - Atlanta, GA

From the first visit for consultation through the...

From the first visit for consultation through the procedure and recovery Dr. Anderson, his office staff and his Team of medical assistants were informative, efficient, friendly, and professional. His website was very helpful prior to deciding to have the work done and choosing him as the surgeon. His skill and care for me as his patient was very evident during the surgery. His written information regarding the procedures for both before and after surgical instructions was easy to follow. I could not have paid any other surgeon for better service and staff care.
Dr. Ken Anderson

Rarely have I found a physician with the superior degree of professional knowledge, attitude and patient care as is exhibited by Dr. Ken Anderson. The success of my hair restoration procedure is evidence of his skilled work. My experience in that process was made easy by the surgical and office Team he has assembled and tasked with delivering professional, caring, and instructive service.