27 Years Old/3 Kids/700cc Silicone - Atlanta, GA

Hi I am currently 1 week post op and am loving my...

Hi I am currently 1 week post op and am loving my new boobs :-) I started out 38A and I think I am around a 38D/DD now.
-700 cc mentor silicone, under the muscle, mod plus profile, crease incisions.
I couldn't be happier my recovery has been smooth. I have just stumbled with what bra to wear and how often at this point. My chest was very tight and I wore the surgical bra for the 1st week 24/7 now they ache in that bra and I've found the most comfortable to be a Cami/shelf bra... They are still high and I feel like the less support the better drop??? My next follow up is sept 7th...

Almost 3 weeks

I'll be 3 weeks on the 6th my check up is the 9/7/16. My pain is completely gone and I'm back to my normal activities for the most part. I can still tell my muscles and skin have a lot of stretching to do so I can get more fullness in my lower poles. Right now everything is still high and tight... I'm wearing a Cami bra most days but I did buy a VS no under wire bra that is a 38D and I wear it some. It fits well except the lower part or the cups aren't filled ???? I know/hope this comes in time. I have been changing my steri strips every 3 days since my 1 week follow up and my incisions are doing great in my opinion. I wasn't told to do any massages so I've just been feeling on them every now and then they are soooooooo much softer!!! I can't wait for the drop and fluff part!!

I think they are dropping ????????

I think my muscles are finally starting to relax!!!

22 Days Post Op follow up

Just got home from my 3 week follow up and the ladies are doing great. Dr.Colgrove instructed me to start my massages and stretches. I have to push them together push them down and push them up. He also told me to wear a good bra that pushes them together so I get the cleavage I want. No more tape over my incisions they are looking good. Now I'm just waiting for the dropping and fluffing ???? I go back for another follow up in a month.

Real Bra Size

Ok so I bought a bra to help out my cleavage like my PS said... I actually bought 3, 1 online and 2 cheaper 1s from Walmart. I guessed my size lol and went with a 38D. I got a push up and a more coverage reg underwire. Well I get home and the push up looks like it belongs on a small child. Then I go and grab the other one and it's a 38C well it fits better.... I mean the cups are a little small but it fits. I'm wondering if when I "drop" will I fill out a D? I really thought I would definitely be a D with 700cc... But it just goes to show how breast width truly makes a diff in sizing and how and implant is going to fit your body.

Noticing changes

It's happening... Slowly but surly I am dropping.... My 38D no padding no wire bra is filling out a lot better!! I'm getting excited now!!

Better and better everyday

I am loving my results more and more everyday!!! They are a million time softer now then before. They are dropping more and more everyday. I am a 38DD right now and I'm hoping they stay this size but I do want the bottom to fill out more. But I can see that the pocket is there just gotta wait for the implant to fill in down there.

The dropping continues

I see a huge difference in upper pole fullness they are starting to look more natural. I can't wait for them to be in their final place and all settled.

I am 2 months post op now. I have no pain just a lil stiffness in the morning. They have continued to drop and I already love them so I can't wait for my final results. I am currently wearing a 38DD comfortably. My scars are bright but completely smooth. I'm so happy I finally went through with the surgery.
Atlanta Plastic Surgeon