Ready to Love Myself Again - Plano, TX

I am a 31 year old mother of two and want to...

I am a 31 year old mother of two and want to regain my confidence. I had my first daughter at 18 with a 50 lb weight gain. I'm 4'11 at 112lbs and have always had a small chest. I just want to feel comfortable in my own body. I am scheduled for a tummy tuck, hip lipo, and breast augmentation in September. I do workout but no amount of working out will get rid of the flab, stretch marks or loose skin! I have been with my husband for 5 years and I still hate getting undressed in front of him. I just want to feel good again and what better time to do it than in your thirties.

Tons of stretch marks

Hidden flab

I always try to hide my tummy with high waisted anything

More pics

Anticipation

My surgery date is 3 weeks away and the time can't pass fast enough. I don't think I have ever been this excited for anything. I know it will be painful but it all seems so worth it.

My dream body

Boob wish pics

Food

Clean meals to help me stay on track when I can't cook!

Supplies

Some stuff I have been gathering trying to prepare for the big day! I even bought sheets so I don't ruin my good ones.

Pre-op

I finally decided what size breast to go with, 400cc HP sub muscular! Got all my scripts filled and now I'm just counting down the days till the 15th. I'm super excited but also very nervous.

Not as bad as I thought it would be

The pain Meds are the worse I'm not use to taking pain medication and it makes me very nauseous. Everything looks good from what I can see. Stuck with 400cc hp implants and so far I love them. The pain isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Plus I have my wonderful family to help me????

Boob card

Day 2

Pain isn't to bad, I'm just sleepy from all the pain Meds.

Full body pic

Not the best pic but it's the best of what I have so far

Itching is fierce

I had my drain removed yesterday and the steri strips caused some allergic reaction. So needless to say the itchiness is driving me mad. I have used sarna, Benadryl pill form, hydrocortisone cream and still feel like I wanna rip my skin off. Anyways I'm gonna post some pics as well.

Pics

Thought I added these with my last post

Rash

Last Friday I went and had my drain removed and steri strips taken off. The steri strips had caused a rash due to water getting under the strips. Anyways the itching is pretty bad. All and all I'm thrilled with my results. I still have stretch marks but I am considering laser treatment to at least lighten them more.

Looking better

So the itching has subsided substantially! Thank the heavens. My scar is looking better. I still have tons of stretch marks but that something I was prepared for. So I have thought about laser removal but it's not guaranteed to work. Since I have tattoos already, I have decided to go with a tattoo cover up. All in all I think it's the best way to go and will be cheaper in the long run.

Tummy tuck cover ups

I absolutely adore these tattoos. I wouldn't consider this if I didn't have as many stretch marks. So for me I feel that it just makes sense.

Bromelain

So I started taking bromelain a little over a week ago and it has drastically reduced my swelling. Went to my two week appointment yesterday and was cleared to wear spanx. I am sooo happy about the spanx I hate my garment. I was also cleared to start moisturizing with something that is all natural. I have bio oil but I have this other stuff called body merry defense oil. I love this way more than the bio oil and it's all natural, smells wonderful as well. I'm posting pics and you can see that my left breast is settling more than the right. I have been massaging my right breast more now so it will drop faster. Anyways things have been going well. Really I just can't wait till I can start working out again.
Plano Physician

I chose Dr. Dulin because of several referrals from other mommy makeover patients. He was very nice and told me exactly what I needed. His patient consultant was awesome and made me feel very comfortable.