Juvederm in Cheeks to Create Contour / Apple , Lift for Face - Allentown, PA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I went to Dr. Gregg Guilfoyle at Coordinated...

I went to Dr. Gregg Guilfoyle at Coordinated Health to consult for adding a little more youthful fullness to my cheeks, and to maybe lift my lower face in the process.
He recommended Juvederm injections in my cheeks and around my mouth. What a difference! I immediately had a lift and more contour to my cheeks, and the nasty lines around my mouth are so much better. Dr. Guilfoyle is an artist. I have been going to him for several years for Dysport, and fillers around my mouth. I am so glad I asked him about my cheeks. The way filler lasts in my face, I should continue to see the effects for a year, at least.
I didn't have any real bruising, aside from a little tenderness the first day or two.

pics after juvederm in cheeks, i also have restylane under eyes and in nasal / labial folds

I have a before and after pic. hopefully you can see the lifting after the injection in my cheeks. I didn't take the pics to show it, but I can see it in them.

Dr. Guilfoyle is an artist. He tends to like to make every woman look natural and refreshed. His opinions are great and I trust him completely. I am so glad I found him.