AMAZING Experience W/ a Very Skilled Doctor ... Felt Like I Was in a Spa - Spring, TX

I am a male in my late 30's who recently lost...

I am a male in my late 30's who recently lost weight and was feeling like my face was sunken. I work in the medical field so I did not want to get a "Over the top make over" that would be noticed. I was very nervous and so relieved when I met Dr Chiang and her staff. They scheduled me in the same week.
Dr Chiang has excellent bed side manner. Listened to my concerns and educated on the options. Her nurse (Jill) real sweet. Took my pictures and also was very easy to talk to. Most of all the procedure looks great!! I did freak out a little the next day and spoke with the doctor about it. I would personally consider not looking in the mirror for at least 2-4days with this filler type procedure. But now 2 weeks later it looks natural. New clients at work assume I am younger and old friends don't say I look refreshed/happy.
I was originally going to choose between a doctor in River Oaks or Medical Center but they had both had long wait for apt (2wks), you pay for parking in med center and the cost was >$1,000 more expensive. Since I work in the medical field I know that a lot of the upcharge cost has more to do with the rent, fees paid for the clinic if its in a nice area and often not directly related to the doctors at fillers/surgery etc. So I am so glad that this website linked me up with such a professional and experienced provider in the suburbs. Dr Chiang's clinic is my "secret spa" to go for future procedures.

One yr follow up! Went great

Met the team today for a consult. Still very happy with the work they did last time. TWO thumbs up!????????
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon