Adam Scheiner Ruined my Face - Tampa, FL

Dr. Adam Schieiner ruined my face. I had a...

Dr. Adam Schieiner ruined my face. I had a slightly low eye puffiness, could've lived with it but unfortunately saw his commercial on TV. I then paid four times as much as he advertised, had festoon removal with him in Feb. 2015.

My life has since gone to a nightmare. I couldn't get out home without a sunglass on even at night for 6 months, 12 month fighting with puffiness and redness and winkles, now what I'm dealing with is permanent puffiness, pigmentation, discoloration, and skin sensitivity. My outer eye corners terribly dropped due to the surgery. Water pills don't work anymore, can't use fillers anymore either since it immediately stimulates the puffiness. I aged 10+ years since after the surgery, and my skin is permanently ruined.

I could've hired a lawyer and sue him, but after experiencing so much pain I need to distract myself from this and focus on the bright side in life and move on. I decide to write this to warn other women who might be fooled by his TV advertisement and trapped by his surgery. He can't be trusted, he would recommend you the surgeries that you don't need at all, and they ruined my face permanently.

P.S. Below is how much they charged me, I eventually paid more than this,

Bi-Lateral Lower Lid Blepharoplasty $6875.
Bi-Lateral Lower Lid Resurfacing
Bi-Lateral Canthopexy
Post op Kit (includes Zo Multi-Therapy)
Facility Fee$1265.
Local Anesthesia $450.
Vitrase, prior to surgery$1500.
Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

I wasn't even able to talk with Dr Adam Scheiner directly after the horrible surgery, all the conversation was through his assistant who would conveniently ignore my emails since I don't live in Tample and can't visit. They recommended me a local clinic for aftercare, where I had PPL treatment to help with the redness and discoloration for 8 months but it doesn't work out, the light treatment creates terrible pigmentation on each side of my face.