Complicated Rhinoplasty - London, GB

I had a rhinoplasty 30 yrs ago that was ok except...

I had a rhinoplasty 30 yrs ago that was ok except the tip was wide and bulbous . I went to The Harley Medical group , met one of their surgeons who said he would make it smaller ,pointy & lifted up . After the operation ,my nose was longer ,droopy & the tip more bulbous.He repeated the rinoplastyn & I ended up this time with polly beak/ parrot shape nose & a haematoma that resulted in a long wide scar on the shaft of my nose . After this I saw 4 plastic surgeons, non of them agreed to touch my damaged nose . I went to see Dr Basim Matti / Harley street who showed me on 3 d screen what he can do & what my new nose shape would be . It has been 2 months since Dr Matti did my operation - my 4th rhinoplasty - my nose is turning exactly what his predicted 3 D image showed . I am very happy & my nightmare is over because of his help . The lesson I learned is when it comes to plastic surgery , don't cut corners ! Choose a safe surgeon & avoid companies that offer cheap packages like Harley medical group . These companies use cheap unskilled surgeons that agree to get a small proportion of your money so the company can make profit .when I complained about Harley medical , they told me that they have no legal obligation to deal with a claim of injury against a 3rd party ! This third party is the surgeon they contracted to operate on me.

Revision Rhinoplasty

Revision Rhinoplasty is a complicated surgical procedure that requires the help of a skilful & competent surgeon . It also requires the use of special techniques like cartilage grafting . I strongly recommend Dr Basim Matti who did my 4th rhinoplasty . The result was excellent .most companies who offer cheap packages don't offer complex techniques like cartilgae grafting because they don't use skilful surgeons.I had my nose done wrongly twice by a surgeon at The Harley Medical group which resulted in extensive scarring & deformity . I was turned down by 4 plastic surgeons because of the complexity of my condition after these faulty procedures . Dr Matti agreed to help me highlighting the difficulties & limitations . He was honest & professional . He listened to what I wanted & showed me what he could do . He restored my self confidence after 2 years of suffering . I almost lost hope till I saw him . He is my hero.

London Plastic Surgeon

Dr Basim Matti is a very skilful , competent and safe surgeon . He is the best one for complex rhinoplasty in the uk