50 Yrs Old and Have Never Liked my Neck - Winston Salem, NC

I have checked into many options. This was not a...

I have checked into many options. This was not a painful process at all. I only had a numbing cream on my skin and a ice pac. I wad given 18 shots . I did get the bullfrog look. When I have my second treatment in January I can then check Into something to tighten my skin and help with the wrinkles on my neck.

Kybella review

I will be going on Friday for my second treatment of Kybella. I still have a pocket of fat under my chin. I keep telling myself that the Dr. told me it would take 2 treatments. I am so hoping I will not have the same amount of swelling for as long! I am hoping this was the right place for me to put my money. I have since learned about ThermiTight. My Dr. has told me if I am going to do the ThermiTight for the excess lines and skin that I need to wait several months until the Kybella has finished healing. Any thoughts on both procedures? I'm not going into this aging thing gracefully!

2nd Kybella treatment

With a topical this is not a painful treatment at all. I was hoping I would not swell the second time. It is a little more than the first I feel because I had 4 more injections than the first. Making it 22 shots. I am a little tender but not sore to the touch. Fingers crossed for the double chin that looks at me in the mirror to be gone!

Post Kybella

I have been very pleased with my Kybella results. I always hated my neck in pictures. I'm sure as time goes I will seek out something that can tighten my 51 year old neck. I had tried Ultherapy and that was a Huge disappointment as well as a big waste of money!
Winston Salem Dermatologic Surgeon

I am very happy with my Dr. I am looking forward to more procedures in the future with her.