One of the Greatest Doctors You Could Ever Meet - New York, NY

Hey lady's first I would like to say God bless you...

Hey lady's first I would like to say God bless you all and congrants to all the lady's that already got there surgery and to the ones who have a date set. I'm just going to write a review about my consultation experience that I had yesterday with one of the greatest doctors in the new York city area. How many of you have gone to a consultation and left the same or confused, doubtful or just unhappy with your doctor. Or how about those quicky consult Lol ? And then to top it off the consultation fee of 100 to even 300 dollars. Well I must say that my experience with Dr E was the best consultation Ive ever had. He's very professional well experience and most of all very honest. placing close attention to everything you have to say about your past surgery (for those who are going in for revisions) or if you are just new to all this. He is very patient and answers all your questions with a honesty letting you know exactly what you need to know and what could be beat for you. He doesn't sell you dreams and he tells you like it is. With Dr E there is no rush at all, he really makes you feel comfortable. I felt like I knew him for along time. His staff are the best, very kind and sweet and professional. My only regret was not knowing him before all my other previous surgerys I would have chosen him and maybe I wouldn't need a revision like I do need now. But I'm not going to beat myself up for that, things have to happen in order for us to learn and my advice to all pray and ask God for that right doctor and of course do more research, because I know sometimes it tempting and we jump into things or just believe what one surgen says ,and I think some of them take advantage of the desire that we have to look better. If by any chance your in the nyc area please visit docter Alan Engler I promis you you will not regret it. I will be posting my surgery date and my experience with surgery with doctor Dr E. God bless you all

One of the greatest Doctors you could ever meet

Sorry lady's for any mistakes in my spelling my keyboard is going crazy :-)

Best experience ever.

Hi lady's just wanted to update my review. I had surgery on July 9 2015 with doctor Alan Engler, one of the best. As I mentioned in my previous review I was going in for a revision, to get smaller implants, and a breast lift. In my previous surgery before Dr. Engler, I had a breast lift and 325cc implants. I'm 5ft, 115 pounds so I'm petite. I was having a lot of back pains due to the implant being to big for me body and besides that I was very unhappy with my previous results. After my most recent surgery with Dr. Engler I could not be any happier with my result. I was happy from the moment I woke up from surgery, I felt like the weight was lifted off of me, due to those big balloons I had hanging on my chest. Lol. It's been two week from my surgery date and I am happy to announce that I now have 150cc implant. I feel great and I look great, I have no regret on the decision that I made on choosing Dr. Engler.

9months since my breasts revision

Hey lady's just wanted to update and post some before and after pictures. It's been 9months since I got my breast revision. I'm Still loving my results because I finally feel that my breasts fits my petite body My healing process was a little longer due to my previous surgeries that I had done on my breasts. But overall it's been a great experience. I'm happy that I'm able to botten my shirts and bra shopping has been easier. I just love the way I look and feel in clothes.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Alan Engler is by far one of the best and most caring doctors I have ever met. Due to the bad experiences in my past surgerys I was very worried about choosing the right doctor for my revision. After a lot of research on plastic surgeons throughout New York City, I came across Dr. E on realself. I read many of his amazing reviews and decided to make a appointment. In my consultation Dr. E was very honest with me about my particular situation, he came up with many ideas and suggestion on how to approach my surgery. During the consultation Dr. E made me feel very comfortable, and I felt like I had known him a long time. He took his time to hear how I felt, and took everything I said into consideration. He was very patient with me even though I asked many questions, not once did I feel rushed. I was so happy with my consultation that I decided right there and then that he would be my doctor. Before and after my surgery Dr. E was very caring and attentive, he called everyday after my surgery to check up on me .Not only is Dr. E a great doctor, he also has an amazing staff. Arlene and Kate are the best, they were not only helpful, but also friendly, caring and attentive. After waiting 6 years, I am so overwhelmed with joy, because this surgery meant so much to me, and I am extremely happy with my results. This has been the best surgery experience I have ever had. For those who are seeking a professional, good and honest doctor, I would like to recommend Dr. Alan Engler.