Lipo Suction - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm a male in my 60's. Dr. Moelleken has helped me...

I'm a male in my 60's. Dr. Moelleken has helped me with getting back to myself again! Brent is a great surgeon and showed great concern to detail for my surgery. I've used other plastic surgeons before, however I must say i believe "I HAVE FOUND MY HOME" for all my future needs with Dr. Moelleken. I'm very pleased with my surgery and feel like a different person! My love handles are gone as well as other fine tuning that I needed. Instant success! I strongly suggest that anyone contemplating Liposuction strongly consider visiting Dr. Moelleken! It's worth the consultation to see him and to hear his suggestions! It worked for me! Great bedside manners and a very polite individual.
I immediately tried on all my clothing arriving home two days later and was pleasantly surprised!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Moelleken is a fabulous surgeon! Many years of experience and coming up with new ideas all the time! He is a must for all people considering plastic surgery to go for a consultation!!